Academic Forms & Transcripts | University of King’s College

Transcript Requests

Undergraduate journalism students can request transcripts by :

  • Emailing the Registrar’s Office at Please include your full name, student ID number or date of birth, the number of transcripts you are requesting and where they should be sent.
  • Printing the Journalism Transcript Request Form [PDF] and mailing, faxing or dropping it off at the King’s Registrar’s Office.
  • Official electronic transcripts by email are currently available. Longer-term solutions for transcript delivery are being explored, but in the meantime, we will be offering electronic versions by email as needed for the foreseeable future. Please specify which type of transcript delivery you require in your email to the Registrar’s Office

Arts, science or graduate journalism students can request transcripts by :

  • Submitting transcript requests through Dal Online, under Web for Students > Student Records > Request Official Transcripts. Official transcripts can be sent either by regular mail or email. Please select only one method of delivery. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing of your transcript requests.

If you are former student without access to Dal Online:

  • Please complete the transcript request form for email [PDF] or the transcript request form for mail [PDF]. Please select only one method of delivery. Once completed please attach the transcript request form in an email to for processing.
  • This form is only to be used by students who are not able to access Dal Online.
  • Please allow 5-7 business days for processing of your transcript requests.


foundation year Program students who require a formal explanation of the contented and breakdown of the Program can print this letter [ PDF ] from the registrar.

Honours applications

Journalism students who wish to complete a aggregate award degree will download one of two compound honours application forms, depending on when they began study : Have it signed by both departments and return it to the Registrar ’ mho Office. Forms can besides be picked up at the Registrar ’ south Office. NOTE: It can take up to five years to complete a aggregate honor degree in journalism. Please consult the Registrar ’ second Office or the Undergraduate Coordinator in the School of Journalism for guidance. Arts or science students who wish to complete a single or combined honours degree can download Dalhousie ’ sulfur Honours Application Form [ PDF ], or pick up a copy at the King ’ s Registrar ’ sulfur Office. The form must be signed by the applicable departments and returned to the Registrar ’ sulfur Office. Find out more about applying for an honours degree.

Intent to graduate forms

Students intending to graduate in May must apply to graduate by December 1. All students must apply through their Dal Online accounts, under Web for Students > Student Records > Apply to Graduate.

Replacement Parchments

Your degree parchment is the official legal document issued by the University that certifies that you have completed your degree. If your parchment is lost or damaged, successor parchments may be provided for a fee of $ 50 .

Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Music, Master of Journalism and Master of Fine Arts in Creative Nonfiction

BA, BSc, BMus, MJ and MFA substitute parchments are issued by the Dalhousie Registrar ’ randomness Office. Find out how to request a surrogate parchment on Dalhousie ’ s web site .

Bachelor of Journalism (Honours) and Bachelor of Journalism

undergraduate Journalism successor parchments are issued by the King ’ s Registrar ’ mho Office with tip collectible to King ’ second. To receive a refilling parchment from King ’ randomness, you will need to return the damaged master, or if you are unable to provide the original, you will need an affidavit from a lawyer, commissioner of oaths or a notary populace ( which must include their emboss or varnish ) to confirm :

  • what happened to the original degree (ie. lost, stolen)
  • your full name and date of birth
  • current mailing address
  • degree and the year you graduated.

refilling parchments have the signatures of the current President, Director and Registrar and are dated the day they are reprinted. They are stamped in loss ink on the bottom left corner with the notation of “ Issued to replace the original dated _____ ” with the original gradation date written in the space provided.

Please send the original parchment or affidavit along with payment ( cheque or credit card phone number ) by mail or courier to : Registrar ’ mho Office
University of King ’ s College
c/o Coordinator, Academic Services and Student Systems
6350 Coburg Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 2A1 If you require any far aid or clarification, please contact registrar @ .

Additional academic forms



Related articles

Biggest Social Media Platforms as Per User Base

The web is the sacred lifeline of industrial development...

AniMixPlay Review – Is AniMixPlay Safe?

AniMixPlay is a website where you can watch anime...

TweakVip and Offroad Outlaws

There are several applications that make your life more...

The Benefits of Green Buildings

The term green building can be used to describe...

Pacman 30th Anniversary: New Google Doodle

A modified version of the Google doodle honoring Pacman...