The Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) has released its syllabus for the MP Vyapam Group 5 Exam. Under Group 5, employees for various posts – such as Pharmacist, Lab Technician, etc. – will be recruited and employed. Knowing the paper pattern goes a long way in helping candidates prepare for the exam and score their best.
The official MP Vyapam Group 5 syllabus and paper pattern can be downloaded off the official website of MPPEB and past papers and their marking schemes for extra preparation. The exam dates are 23rd December 2021 and 24th December 2021.
What is the Paper Pattern for MP Vyapam Group 5 Exam?
- Total 100 marks (100 questions: 1 mark each)
- Time duration: 90 minutes or 1½ hour
- Multiple choice objective questions
- No negative marking
- Available in both English and Hindi
- There are a total of 7 subjects. The highest weightage is given to Technical Trade questions (75 marks) while the rest add up to 25 marks
|7.||Technical trade questions||75|
What is the syllabus for MP Vyapam Group 5 Exam?
Now that you know the general categories from which the questions will be asked, let’s take a closer look at the specific questions in each subject under MP Vyapam Group 5 Exam.
|1. Irrigation Planning|
2. Tourism of MP (Caves, mausoleum, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, forts, etc.)
3. Rivers of MP
4. Major figures of MP (social worker, administration, author, litterateur, athletes, artist, political, etc.)
5. GK of Madhya Pradesh
6. National parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries of MP
|1. संधि विच्छेद|
2. अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
3. वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ
4. विलोमार्थी शब्द
5. रचना एवं रचयिता
6. शब्दों के शब्द रूप
7. कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
8. अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
9. क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
10. मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
11. शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
12. समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
|1. Convert to Direct/Indirect speech|
2. Close Passage
3. Sentence improvement
4. Shuffling Sentence parts
5. Phrases and idioms
6. Spot the Error
7. Shuffling sentences in a passage fill in the Blanks
8. One word substitution
9. Comprehension Passage.
10. Spelling/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Antonyms, Synonyms/Homonyms,
11. Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
2. Age-related problem
3. Graphs (Bar and pictorial)Investment
4. Compound and Simple Interest
5. Pie Chart and Data Interpretation
6. Work and Time
7. Profit, loss, and area
10. Time & Speed
|Observation and discriminationArithmetic reasoningArithmetical number seriesDecoding and codingSyllogistic reasoningProblem-solvingNon-verbal seriesRelationship conceptsSpatial visualizationVisual memoryDecision making, analysis, and judgmentSpatial orientationFigure and verbal classification Similarities, differences, and analogiesStatement conclusion|
|Gases and bases, different acids, metals, and non-metals, and salt chemical reactions biology (Bacterias – their symptoms and diseases, Human body structure), Chemical formula balancing and their facts, etc. Transparency, retraction volume, weight, mass gravitation, the law of motion, etc.|
The B part of the exam, Technical Trade, will have questions about the post you are applying to. Pharmacists, Lab technicians, radiographers, etc., all have different syllabus in the B part.
That’s all we have for you. Hopefully, this information has helped you better understand the syllabus and paper pattern for the MP Vyapam Group 5 exam. Byju’s Exam Prep can facilitate your preparation for this exam and keep you updated with weekly/monthly current affairs, online courses, study material, previous years’ papers, mock tests, and more.