We’re going to run the gamut in this article, covering:
1. current Facebook image formats and their size.
2. The deviation between Facebook ads and Facebook carousel ads, and how to size by rights. 3. Creating right-sized video posts and stories to upload to Facebook. 4. Sizing and cropping images for Facebook. 5. Using PicMonkey ’ s Smart Resize tool to make multiple versions of a design. 6. How to export your PicMonkey mobile app images at the perfective size for Facebook. 7. How to create Facebook posts using design templates. 8. How to import your pics from Facebook into PicMonkey. 9. general best practices for posting on Facebook .
1. Facebook image sizes for 2022
|Ad||1200 x 628|
|Ad Carousel||1080 x 1080|
|Event Cover||1200 x 628|
|Group Cover||1640 x 856|
|Facebook Page Cover||1640 x 924|
|Facebook Post||1200 x 1200|
|Facebook Profile Image||360 x 360|
|Facebook Shop||1600 x 1200|
|Facebook Story||1080 x 1920|
2. The difference between Facebook ads & Facebook carousel ads, and how to size
Browse Facebook ad templates If you ’ re advertise on Facebook, the platform allows you to run single effigy or video ads, american samoa well as carousel ads. The main dispute between the two is the sum of content you are allowed to use. regular Facebook ads consist of one persona or video recording, whereas carousel ads let you add multiple. Is there an advantage to using one over the other ? Depends on what you ’ re advertising. Carousel ads come in handy when trying to show off multiple products or features, or for encouraging active drug user engagement. On a personal brand degree, carousel posts offer this lapp advantage. careless which one you choose, no ad will be effective if it is sized improperly. A few kernel aspect proportion sizing details :
- Facebook persona ads : 9:16 to 16:9 without a connect, 1.91:1 to 1:1 if using a radio link
- Facebook television ads : 9:16 to 16:9
- Facebook carousel ads : 1:1
If that seems confusing ( we feel ya ), good start with one of PicMonkey ’ s pre-sized Facebook ad templates. They handle the kernel, so that you can worry about the blueprint !
3. Creating right-sized video posts and stories to upload to Facebook
Customize this template , or browse all Facebook story templates like history here — why worry about complicated, changing double size requirements ? We ’ ll concern for you, and channel that worry into some rockin ’, perfectly sized templates that you can use. begin by browsing our Facebook design templates, or jump veracious to the one you ’ rhenium looking for : As you can see, there ’ s enough of opportunity for television usage on Facebook. New to using video recording ? Start with our PicMonkey 101 tutorial on using television in designs .
4. How to size Facebook photos in PicMonkey
If you ’ re starting out with a photograph of your own, make certain it ’ s american samoa high res as can be. then, it ’ second decisiveness time. Do you need to snip your photograph first, or are you keeping everything and going straight for a resize ? If you ’ re cropping first, check the pixel dimensions of your photograph by clicking Crop. Type the pixel dimensions you want and then situation the grid to find your final look. alternatively, you can adjust the corner handles on the power system ( the pixel dimensions will change in tandem ). If you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate want anything to leave your reasonably pretty movie, then opt for the Resize tool. Just enter the dimension requirements for your desire design ( hint : refer second to the Facebook trope sizing chart at the begin of this article ). Make certain the Keep proportions box is checked, otherwise things are going to get … stretchable. besides keep in mind that if your OG trope is smaller than your choose pixel dimensions, it might look a little out of focus because of the size increase .
5. Use Smart Resize to create multiple sizes of a design fast
Use Smart Resize to make various Facebook image formats quickly. Pro subscribers can use Smart Resize to create multiple versions of a individual design. Just select the groove and the format, and then click Copy & Resize to instantly create all the raw versions which are stashed in your Hub.
Read more: The Best Wi-Fi Range Extenders for 2022
Each version will be titled with the type of asset it is.
6. Sizing Facebook photos with the PicMonkey mobile app
Guess what ? You can edit Facebook photos correctly in the PicMonkey fluid app ! To capture the same look that you would via the desktop editor program, precisely click Crop and find your correct Facebook crop size. You ’ re able to choose from posts, profile images, cover photos, stories, ads, and carousel ads. once you ’ re satisfy with your crop, tap the checkmark . Get the PicMonkey Mobile App!
7. How to create Facebook posts using design templates
You might ’ ve listen this from us earlier ( as in, a couple hundred words ago ), but we ’ ll say it again : templates are the best manner to get your blueprint off to a bangin ’ begin ! hera are a couple of attention-getting templates to get you started :
Customize this template capture multiple images and tell your full narrative in a single position .
Happy Hour Specials
Customize this template advertise your business or trade name ’ mho next social event. Plus, learn how to use crook textbook .
99 Percent of Failures
Customize this template quotation mark posts look big with solid backgrounds, contrasting text, and graphics if appropriate .
Holiday Party Savings
Customize this template Speaking of graphics, announce your adjacent sale with a fun, graphics-inspired post .
Soft and Cozy
Customize this template Keep your update simple with a individual color, focal persona, and some fancy pants text ( or whatever font you ’ d like ) .
8. Export your designs directly to Facebook
When all ‘s said and done, and your design is ready to collect “ ooh ” and “ ahhs ” like they ‘re baseball trade cards, you can easily export directly to Facebook from the PicMonkey editor. Just connect your explanation and voila. Talk about animation made simple !
9. Tips for optimal Facebook posting
Facebook has been around for awhile, so it ’ s had time to fine-tune its prototype requirements. hera are some tips to help you navigate Facebook photograph worldly concern :
- Your profile photograph appears in others ’ news program feeds, and future to your comments and replies. Make certain it ’ sulfur high gear timbre and very intelligibly branded .
- Your breed photograph makes a ginormous stamp on visitors to your page or timeline, because it takes up some serious real estate. There are plenty of ways make function of your cover photograph, from humanizing your brand to getting the parole out about an approaching consequence .
- post images ( shared using the television camera icon in the condition box ) appear in the news tip as a square. If you ’ re sharing multiple images, they ’ ll show up as a collage .
- When a connection is placed in the status update box, Facebook mechanically pulls in an visualize, along with a claim and description. That means you ’ ve got tantalum optimize link images when publish, since these will show up when you ( and anyone else ) shares the link to your post on Facebook. Make indisputable that your have images are up to current size best practices .
- You can easily craw a movie to the proper breed photograph dimensions with our Facebook Cover Photo preset. Find it in the Basic Edits tab key, in the dropdown menu under Crop. You can besides create a cover photograph plan from scratch with a pre-sized blank poll template.
- Facebook group, occupation, and event pages have their own cover charge photograph property requirements, but no sweat because you ’ ll find ready-made blank canvases for all of them in our template library ( and our personal and commercial enterprise page covers come sized more than double Facebook ‘s desktop/mobile display size so that you have a more intuitive safe zone to design within .
Browse more templates for social media:
Category : News