Texas Small Business Insurance Policy Information
Texas Small Business Insurance. If you own a TX small commercial enterprise, this article will help you understand some the of most common policies available. commercial policy helps protect your business and potentially your personal assets from lawsuits and settlements that can reach into the millions .
Having eminent adequate limits in your commercial liability coverage should be a basis of any business plan in the Lone Star State. Carrying adequate Texas small business policy to protect your business should n’t be a doubt – it ‘s a must if you want to make sure that you do n’t get put in a placement where you have to lose your business or pay money out of pocket to cover expenses associated with a loss .
Learn about Texas small business insurance requirements, costs and coverages including: Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property Insurance, TX Workers Compensation, Business Owner’s Policy (BOP), Errors & Omissions (professional liability), TX Commercial Auto Insurance and more.
You can skip to the follow types of Texas minor occupation commercial indemnity using these links :
Texas Small Business Insurance General Infomation:
Types Of Commercial Insurance:
Is Business Insurance Required In Texas?
Texas Small Business Insurance General Infomation : Types Of commercial insurance : Texas merely requires one type of commercial policy – and lone under specific circumstances :
- Business Auto: If the business owns any vehicles that are used for business purposes, those cars or trucks must have commercial auto insurance.
Any other policies and coverages are optional for the business to purchase. There is not one small business indemnity policy that covers every risk. There are different commercial insurance policies that cover respective accidents, damages and lawsuits that could financially devastate a humble business without the right protection. Some of the most common risks businesses face are covered in these policies .
While about all states require workers recompense, Texas submit law does n’t require minor businesses to have workers comprehensive examination – but businesses are still responsible for employee occupational injury expenses. Without workers compensation insurance, serious on-the-job accidents and occupational illnesses could financially harm a company .
How Much Does Small Business Insurance Cost In Texas?
Following is a list of the independent factors that determine the costs of humble business indemnity in TX :
- Claims History – Similar to auto insurance, more claims can mean higher costs. If you have claims on your policy, your premium will typically increase.
- Deductibles – Like medical insurance, lower deductibles for Texas small business insurance mean higher premiums. If you raise your deductibles (out-of-pocket costs), your premium will usually decrease.
- Employees – The more people working for your company typically translates into higher insurance costs.
- Experience – A business with more experience can often get lower premiums that newer businesses with less experience.
- Gross Sales – The more revenue you have, the higher your premium can be. So if your small business earns less than $30,000 annually, your premiums may be lower than a larger corporation that earns more than $2,000,000.
- Industry – If you own a white collar business like an accountant, your premiums can be lower than a roofing company, where the potential risks for bodily injury and property damage are higher.
- Location – Your zip code can have a significant impact on your premium. For example, if your business is located in Calistoga, your business insurance costs may be lower than a similar business located in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
- Policy Limits – When you buy a policy, you can decide how much coverage you want, and you typically will pay more for higher limits. For example, a general liability policy with a $1,000,000 limit per claim will cost more than one with a $300,000 limit.
Texas Small Business Insurance Policies
Texas small business policy needs, costs and coverages are unlike for each industry and TX area. While not an exhaustive list, to properly protect your commercial enterprise against lawsuits – consider these extra policies that fall under commercial place and/or casualty insurance :
The person injured in an car accident may be a new child, a engage earner, a surgeon, or a homeless person. The costs of the accident may be relatively belittled or run into the millions of dollars, depending on the victim and his or her injuries. Texas commercial car indemnity helps protect your business if you hurt a person or damage their property .
What Is Covered – Texas occupation car insurance protects your assets in several ways :
- Covered auto liability coverage insures your legal obligations that arise from an accident, including lawsuits and their associated costs. The limits you purchase should be high enough to handle the potentially serious injuries and loss of earnings a victim may sustain.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverages protect you when you are involved in an accident caused by a driver who has no insurance or insurance with relatively low limits. The limits you select for this coverage should be the same as your liability limits.
- Physical damage coverage on vehicles directly protects your assets. Comprehensive, Specific Causes of Loss and Collision are the coverage options available. Deductibles should be as high as you can comfortably absorb to maximize the protection provided relative to the premium cost.
- Medical payments coverage and towing expense costs for private passenger vehicles are other optional coverages to consider
To summarize, commercial car is coverage for vehicles and their drivers owned by the business and/or used for business purposes, and covers these coarse claims :
- Physical damage
- Medical payments
- Uninsured motorists
Business Owners Policy (BOP)
Texas small business insurance offers coverage for business place and casualty exposures. Would n’t it be big if you could get most or all of them in good one policy ? If you qualify, the Business Owners Policy ( BOP ) may be precisely what you ‘re looking for. This single software covers your buildings and commercial enterprise personal property, arsenic well as indebtedness imposed on you because of your premises, operations and products. In addition, it has numerous coverage extensions and optional coverages available .
Business Liability Coverage
much like a general indebtedness policy, the liability coverage offered by a bop :
- Insures bodily injury and property damage liability and the legal obligations that arise from an occurrence. It also covers lawsuits and their associated costs. The limits of insurance selected should be high enough to handle serious claims. This coverage is subject to a number of exclusions.
- It also covers personal and advertising injury liability and related legal obligations arising from an offense as well as lawsuits and their related costs. The limits of insurance selected should be high enough to handle serious injuries and the injured party’s loss of earnings. This coverage is also subject to a number of exclusions.
- Medical expenses coverage applies to medical expenses of individuals injured on your premises or due to your operations, without regard to fault.
Covered Building Property
Buildings can be more than just a single build up. The structure listed and described that has a limit of indemnity on the declarations is covered, along with the pursuit :
- Additions under construction if not covered elsewhere
- Completed additions
- Indoor and outdoor fixtures
- Permanently installed machinery and equipment
- Personal property you own as a landlord in furnished apartments
- Personal property you own used to service or maintain the building or premises
Covered Business Personal Property (BPP)
Business personal property ( BPP ) is more than merely the contents of a construction. The trace business personal place is covered when a limit of insurance appears on the declarations and when it is in the report build and within 100 feet of the premises or build while in the open or in or on a fomite :
- Exterior building glass you must cover if you are a tenant
- Leased personal property you are contractually responsible to insure
- Personal property you own and use in the business
- Property of others in your care, custody, or control
- The use interest in any improvements and betterments you made or acquired if you are a tenant
To summarize, a business Owners Policy ( BOP ) packages cosmopolitan indebtedness and commercial property into one policy, and covers these coarse claims :
- Damaged Business property
- Customer injuries
- Business interruption
Commercial General Liability
You do n’t have any control over the ultimate cost of injuries to a person injure because of your operations, products, or services. The person injured may be a toddler, a contractor, an accountant, or a housewife. The cost of the injuries may be relatively minor or run into the millions of dollars, depending on the person and the extent of his or her injuries. This is why you need the correct measure of Texas little business insurance .
commercial cosmopolitan liability insures the bodily injury liability, property damage, and personal and advertise wound liability exposures of a variety of commercial businesses, enterprises, and ventures .
What Is Covered – Texas general liability policy protects your assets in several ways :
- Liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage insures your legal obligations that arise from an accident. It also includes the costs related to lawsuits and other legal proceedings. The limits of insurance should be sufficient to handle serious injuries and the injured person’s loss of earnings.
- Liability coverage for damages due to personal and advertising injury insures your legal obligations that arise from an offense. It also includes the costs related to lawsuits and other legal proceedings. The limits of insurance should be sufficient to handle serious injuries and the injured person’s loss of earnings.
- Medical Payments coverage pays the cost of medical care to persons injured on your premises or due to your operations, regardless of fault.
Each of these Texas small business insurance coverages is subject to certain policy exclusions, conditions, and definitions. Following a few examples of how a CGL policy can cover third-party bodily injuries, third-party property damage, and advertise injuries ;
- A visitor slips and falls on a wet floor in your restaurant.
- A tree trimmer accidentally drops a tree on a customers home.
- A competitor sues your business over an ad that was published that disparages them, damaging its reputation.
To summarize, general liability is typically required for most commercial leases, and covers these coarse claims :
- Damaged customer property
- Libel or slander lawsuits
- Slip-and-fall accidents
The primary finish of any Texas little business policy program is to protect the cover ‘s very and occupation personal property. tangible place normally represents a significant assign of its total assets, regardless of the size of the business .
Protecting your veridical and personal property is an authoritative element of your insurance platform. No matter the size of your commercial enterprise, a big share of your assets and resources are tied directly to your place. A commercial place plan can provide the coverage you need if a loss should occur .
When there is a limit of policy for build on the declarations, the build up or social organization listed and described is covered property. The follow is besides considered covered building property :
- Additions under construction, alterations, and repairs that other insurance does not cover. The materials, equipment, supplies, and temporary structures that are on or within 100 feet of the premises and used to make the additions, alterations, or repairs are also building.
- Completed additions
- Fixtures. This includes outdoor fixtures.
- Permanently installed machinery and equipment
- Personal property the insured owns and uses to service or maintain the building or premises
Covered Personal Property
When there is a limit of indemnity for personal property on the declarations, coverage applies to the watch property if it is inside the build or structure at the designate premises. It is besides covered if it is outside the building or structure but within 100 feet of the build or premises. such personal property outside can be either in the open or in or on a vehicle .
- All other personal property the insured owns and uses for business
- Furniture and fixtures
- Labor, materials, or services the insured furnishes or arranges on personal property of others
- Leased personal property the insured has a contractual responsibility to insure
- Machinery and equipment
- The insured’s interest in any improvements and betterments it made or acquired if the insured is a tenant
Covered Personal Property
personal place of others is covered when there is a limit of indemnity on the declarations but only when :
- It is in the insured’s care, custody, or control.
- It is either inside the building or structure at the listed and described premises or outside within100 feet of the building or premises in either the open or in or on a vehicle.
- The insurance company pays for loss or damage to personal property of others for only the account of that property’s owner.
To summarize, commercial place insurance covers these common call types :
- Theft or vandalism
- Water damage (non-flood)
- Wind damage
Workers Compensation & Employers Liability
Workers ‘ compensation is a state-regulated indemnity program that helps people with work-related injuries and illnesses. Employees covered by workers ‘ compensation get checkup care to treat their injuries and illnesses .
Texas does n’t require most private employers to have workers ‘ compensation insurance. however, private employers who compress with governmental entities must provide workers ‘ compensation coverage for the employees working on the plan. Some contractors may require their subcontractors and independent contractors to have workers ‘ recompense insurance .
Employers may not charge employees for workers ‘ recompense coverage. There are exceptions for autonomous contractors and build up and construction workers .
Employers can provide workers ‘ compensation by :
- Buying a workers’ compensation insurance policy from a licensed insurance company
- Self-insuring their worker’s compensation claims, if they meet the requirements and are certified by Department of Workers Compensation
- Joining a self-insurance group with a certificate of approval from Texas Department of Insurance
To summarize, workers compensation is required if businesses has any employees, even one part-time ( in most states ), and covers these coarse claims :
- Employee medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Legal costs and fees
Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions)
Professional liability indemnity, besides known as errors and omissions ( E & O ), is a type of indebtedness coverage that protects your company against claims that a professional service you provided caused your customer to suffer fiscal damage due to mistakes you made ( errors ) or because you did n’t perform some overhaul ( omissions ) .
professional liability can cover the legal costs of defending your company in a civil lawsuit and some damages if awarded, even if you have n’t made a err. Eamp ; O coverage is not included in a general liability insurance policy .
If your occupation :
- Provides a professional service
- Gives advice to clients
- Is contractually required to carry
you should probably purchase an errors and omissions policy. Common claims that E & O covers are negligence, falsification, trespass of good religion and inaccurate advice .
In the medical and legal professions, professional liability is called malpractice insurance .
To summarize, master liability indemnity helps protect professionals against indebtedness incurred as a result of errors and omissions in performing their master services, and covers these coarse claim types :
- Business disputes
- Professional negligence lawsuits
- Work errors, mistakes & oversights
Accidents are unpredictable. Some accidents are identical small. Others trigger catastrophic events in the lives of the injured parties. Are your policy limits sufficient to protect you if a person you injure must have multiple lifesaving surgeries or requires around the clock care for the perch of her life ? If not, your clientele capital could be required to make up the remainder .
commercial liability umbrella is a stand-alone coverage that contains its own coverage, exclusions, and conditions. It provides overindulgence limits over General Liability, Automobile Liability, Employers Liability, and early fundamental liability coverage forms or policies. In addition, and because it is a stand-alone coverage form, it may include coverage that underlying coverage forms or policies do not include or provide .
To summarize, commercial umbrella is overindulgence liability coverage that ‘extends ‘ the limits of a general liability and/or early liability policies, and offers :
- Additional general liability limits
- Additional workers comp limits
- Additional commercial auto liability limits
Another type of Texas modest business insurance is Cyber liability policy. Cyber liability helps your business cover with the costs of data gap and convalescence by helping to pay for :
- Security Breach Expense – Loss that is the direct result of a security breach.
- Extortion Threats – Loss that is the direct result of an extortion threat.
- Replacement or Restoration of Electronic Data – Loss to stored computer programs or electronic data within a computer system.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Loss that is the result of an interruption is covered when it is a direct result of a cyber incident or extortion threat.
- Public Relations Expense – Loss that is the result of negative publicity is covered when it is a direct result of a cyber incident or security breach.
- Security Breach Liability – Loss that is the result of a claim which is discovered during the policy period is covered if the insured is legally obligated to pay it and was due to a wrongful act that takes places before the end of the policy period.
To summarize, cyber liability helps cover a clientele ‘ liability for a data breach in which their customers ‘ personal information is exposed or stolen by a hacker or condemnable, and covers these common claims :
- Breach notification expenses
- Data breach lawsuits
- Fraud monitoring costs
Directors And Officers Liability
corporate directors and officers ( D & O ) have a duty to manage the company in their stockholders ‘ best interests. They are bound to use due worry and to be diligent in respect of the management and administration of the corporation ‘s affairs and in the consumption of its property and assets. consequently, they are liable for losses or injuries that are caused by their rupture or fail of duty .
Recognizing the necessitate to have competent directors and officers on administrator boards, many corporations have put in their by-laws or charters certain resolutions undertaking to indemnify their directors and officers for legal expenses incurred by them in defending suits based on allege wrongful acts in their capacities as directors and officers. such indemnification provisions are permitted by most states ‘ laws. protection varies from state to state. In general, state statutes do not protect directors from claims brought by governmental agencies, or claims alleging violations of securities and exchange laws or other federal laws .
To summarize, directors and officers is a type of liability policy that covers individuals for claims made against them while serving on a board of directors and/or as an officer, and covers these common claims :
- Side A – Protects a corporation’s directors and officers when the company cannot indemnify the individuals.
- Side B – Reimburses the organization when it indemnifies the individuals, thus protecting the company’s balance sheet.
- Side C- Also known as “entity coverage,” this eliminates disputes of coverage allocation when both the directors and officers and the insured organization are named as co-defendants in a securities lawsuit.
commercial property coverage forms specifically exclude most types of equipment breakdowns while the Equipment Breakdown Protection Coverage Form Insures entirely equipment breakdown – which covers loss or damage to your cover property that results when traverse equipment breaks down .
This Texas little clientele insurance coverage includes inspection serve as a separate of the basic coverage because you can eliminate most equipment breakdowns with proper care. These inspections besides satisfy any obligation you have to conduct want governmental or statutory inspections .
Four types of equipment you may own or operate can be covered :
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Production Machinery
- Pressure or Vacuum Equipment
- Diagnostic Equipment
This Texas little occupation policy coverage besides applies to your computer equipment, communications equipment, and equipment that generates, transmits, or uses energy.
Read more: Cheapest Car Insurance in Arizona | Bankrate
To summarize, equipment breakdown is coverage for losses due to mechanical or electric breakdown of about any type of equipment, and covers these common claims :
- Lost income
- Expenses incurred during the restoration period
- Spoiled inventory
- The cost to repair or replace damaged equipment, including labor.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
The current degree of workplace esprit de corps, the state of the economy, and legislation such as the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family Medical Leave Act have all led to a marked increase in employment-related practices claims and lawsuits. Because these legislative and early legal changes have provided significant incentives for employees to file employment-related claims, employers such as you should be more mindful of your susceptibility to such actions .
Employment-Related Practices Liability Coverage provides broad indemnity protection from employment-related practices claims and lawsuits that are brought against your party, managers and directors and officers. It covers such things as historic period and gender discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful discipline and result and negligent decisions involving lease, forwarding, and compensation. It besides applies to breach of employment contract, employment-related emotional straiten, and genial anguish, invasion of privacy, libel, and aspersion .
Claims can come from both stream and early employees and even from job applicants you did n’t hire ! The procedures that you use or do n’t use in lease, firing and managing your employees can translate into huge defense costs and legal awards to plaintiffs for your errors or oversights even if they were unintentional .
Allegations are made by employees who claim to have suffered versatile types of fiscal loss or aroused wound because of their employers ‘ acts ( or bankruptcy to act ). The list of allegations involves wrongful end point, demoting an employee without justification, failure to hire or promote a worthy employee, baseless discipline or maltreatment ( peculiarly sexual harassment ) .
many of these offenses are said to be the consequence of illegal discrimination on the footing of historic period, gender, religion, race, nationality, or sexual predilection. other offenses are claimed to be a misdemeanor of the person ‘s civil rights, or the failure to accommodate a mental or physical limitation or disability .
sexual harassment by the employer ‘s management or supervisory staff, or by chap employees, has grown to include allegations of same-sex harassment. In addition to injuries involving intimate pervert, physical, mental or emotional abuses are besides being claimed with more frequency .
To summarize, Employment practices liability is coverage for claims made by workers that their legal rights as employees of the company have been violated, and covers these coarse claims :
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of employment contract, negligent evaluation, failure to employ or promote, wrongful discipline, deprivation of career opportunity, wrongful infliction of emotional distress, mismanagement of employee benefit plans and others.
Most larceny losses are relatively humble, fall under the deductible, are excluded, or are uninsured. however, larger ones can put a caller out of business ampere cursorily as an uninsured fire. Texas minor business indemnity – specifically business personal place coverage forms and policies written on an All Risks or particular Causes of Loss basis normally cover larceny of property and merchandise by outside parties .
however, they normally exclude losses due to employee dishonesty, larceny of money and securities, computer imposter, safe burglary, extortion, and refer criminal acts. This is why every texas business needs a sound program of crime coverages for employee larceny and other types of criminal and deceitful activities .
Types Of Coverage – The ISO Commercial Crime Coverage Form offer seven types of protection :
- Computer and Funds Transfer Fraud pays for loss or damage to money, securities, and other property fraudulently transferred using a computer from your premises or a financial institution’s premises to an unauthorized person or premises. It also covers loss of funds as a direct result of fraudulent instruction to a financial institution telling it to transfer, pay, or deliver funds from your transfer account.
- Employee Theft covers loss or damage to money, securities, and other property that one or more of your employees causes.
- Forgery or Alteration covers loss caused when someone other than an employee forges or alters a negotiable instrument such as a check.
- Inside the Premises–Robbery or Safe Burglary of Other Property pays for loss or damage to property other than money and securities inside the premises. However, this is subject to the conditions that either you or an employee must be robbed or the safe burglarized.
- Inside the Premises–Theft of Money and Securities pays for theft, disappearance, and destruction of money and securities from inside your premises or a financial institution premises. However, it does not cover theft of merchandise or stock.
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Money pays for loss as a direct result of you or your employees accepting fraudulent money orders or counterfeit money in good faith and in exchange for merchandise, money, or services.
- Outside the Premises pays for loss of money or securities outside the premises, in the care of a messenger or armored car service, or as a direct result of theft, disappearance, or destruction. It also pays for loss or damage to property other than money and securities as a direct result of robbery outside the premises that is in the care of a messenger or armored car service.
To summarize, commercial crime policy is coverage for any dishonest acts of your employees including damage to your property, fraud or larceny of a customer ‘s property, and covers these park claims :
- Employee dishonesty
- Forgery or alteration
- Money and securities
- Theft of client’s property
Texas Insurance Commissioner
Texas Department of Insurance
Austin, TX 78701
P.O. Box 149104
Austin, TX 78714
Phone: (512) 676-6000
Fax: (512) 490-1045
333 GuadalupeAustin, TX 78701P.O. Box 149104Austin, TX 78714Phone : ( 512 ) 676-6000Fax : ( 512 ) 490-1045Website : www.tdi.texas.gov All of Texas Department of Insurance ‘s ( TDI ) functions, including overseeing insurance company solvency, licensing agents and brokers, conducting market behave reviews, resolving consumer complaints, and investigating and prosecuting insurance fraud, are to protect consumers .
According to the Texas Department of Insurance, “ The Texas Department of Insurance regulates the express ‘s indemnity industry, oversees the government of the Texas workers ‘ compensation system, performs the duties of the State Fire Marshal ‘s Office, and provides administrative support to the Office of Injured Employee Counsel – a distinguish agency .
Texas Insurance Code requires TDI to :
- Regulate the business of insurance in Texas.
- Protect and ensure the fair treatment of consumers.
- Ensure fair competition in the insurance industry to foster a competitive market.
- Administer the Texas’ workers’ compensation system as provided by the Texas Labor Code.
- Ensure that the insurance code and other laws regarding insurance and insurance companies are executed.
The indemnity commissioner is the means ‘s chief executive and administrative military officer. The commissioner administers and enforces state policy laws and applicable laws that grant jurisdiction to TDI or the commissioner. ”
The Texas Department of Insurance besides publishes several guides for commercial indemnity – get them here :
TX Small Business Insurance By Industry And/Or Type
Select the Texas general industry or little business policy type link below to find more detail data on coverage, costs, exclusions and more :
Advertising, Marketing and Media
Learn about Texas media liability indemnity – a specialize form of professional indebtedness insurance that provides auspices for legal claims brought by third parties .
Learn about TX agribusiness policy – a type of commercial insurance protects farmers against loss of, or damage to crops or livestock .
Arts and Recreation
Read up on Texas arts and refreshment commercial policy .
Auto Sales, Service and Repair
Read about Texas car sales, servicing & repair insurance, which provides protection for damages done to customers vehicle ‘s and other property a well as injuries resulting from the work done .
Learn about TX aircraft and air travel indebtedness indemnity – a specialize shape indemnity that provides coverage for hull losses angstrom well as liability for passenger injuries, environmental wrong and third-party damage caused by aircraft accidents .
Learn about hostage and fidelity bonds which are types of indemnity that are used to protect against damage or personnel casualty in commercial transactions .
Children and Pets
Discover what Texas commercial policy policies cover for children and favored related businesses .
Read up on Texas commercial property insurance, including how business property insurance protects your company ‘s building ‘s and/or their contents from damage, destruction, larceny and vandalism .
Learn about Texas construction contractors insurance, including how much the premium costs and what is covered – and how commercial indemnity can help protect your TX construction business from lawsuits .
Contractors and Home Improvement
Learn about Texas contractor ‘s insurance, including what it covers, how much it costs – and how commercial insurance can help protect your TX business from lawsuits .
Education, Colleges, Universities & Schools
Learn about Texas commercial insurance for educators that helps protecting your professional reputation and early legal liabilities arising from your educational services .
Discover the types of commercial policy that banks, finance companies and other Texas fiscal institutions need to protect their asset management, lodge, lending, investing and other operations .
Food and Drink
Learn about Texas restaurants, bars, liquor stores commercial indemnity coverages. See how food service insurance aid protect against accidents, oversights and lawsuits resulting from clientele operations .
Health and Beauty
Learn about Texas health and beauty policy coverages that help protect tattoo artists, salons, resort hotel, estheticians, cosmetologists, barbers, hairdressers, nail salons and more from legal liability .
Information Technology and Internet
Learn about Texas IT engineering policy policies that help protect IT businesses, consultants & subcontractors from the singular risks that small technical school businesses face when they work .
Find out what types of business indemnity that Texas hotels, motels and other lodging places should have to protect their vary operations .
Local, State And Federal Government
Discover what types of commercial insurance politics entities in Texas indigence .
Learn all about Texas manufacture indemnity. Manufacturers face many alone risks such as intersection liability and/or product recall exposures due to the nature of their business operations .
Marine, Boat And Watercraft
Discover what types of commercial policy politics entities in Texas want .
Medical and Dental
Discover Texas occupation policy for aesculapian and dental professionals. medical malpractice policy is a type of professional indebtedness that protects health worry professionals from liability causing in bodily injury, checkup expenses and property damage .
Find informative articles on many-sided TX businesses including the types of commercial indemnity they need, costs and early considerations .
Find useful articles on commercial enterprise insurance for Texas non-profit 501 ( hundred ) ( 3 ) organizations, charities and associations .
Get informed about Texas professional services indemnity, including Professional liability, aka errors and omissions ( E & O insurance ), that protects your business against claims that a master service you provided caused your customer fiscal loss .
Learn about Texas real estate indemnity coverages including indebtedness and commercial place policies for realtors, mortgage companies and more .
Read valuable Texas retail insurance policy information. In a retail business, you need to have the right type of commercial indemnity coverage so that your store, employees, and inventory are protected .
Small Business Commercial Auto
Learn about Texas commercial car insurance which includes liability and physical damage protection for vehicles that are used for commercial enterprise purposes .
Protect your company and employees with TX commercial policy. Read informative articles on Texas little business insurance coverages – and how they can help shield your company from legal liabilities .
Sports and Fitness
Learn about Texas sports & fitness indemnity policies and what they cover sol that your customers, employees, and equipment are protected .
Warehouse and Storage
Learn about Texas warehouse and storehouse policy – which protects storage and warehouse facilities and protects their inventory from property damage from fire and weather, vandalism and larceny and liability coverage american samoa well .
Wholesale and Distribution
Read instructive articles on Texas sweeping distribution policy. Distributors and wholesalers face specific risks including burn, flood and weather damage that can destroy products in the distribution center – and every part of the provide chain including belated supplier shipments to unpaid invoices – can effect the entire operation.
Texas Specific Commercial Insurance Articles
Read informative articles on TX commercial indemnity including costs and coverages .
Request a loose Texas Small Business Insurance quote in Abilene, Allen, Alvin, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Balch Springs, Baytown, Beaumont, Bedford, Benbrook, Big Spring, Brownsville, Bryan, Burleson, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cedar Park, Cleburne, College Station, Colleyville, Conroe, Coppell, Copperas Cove, Corpus Christi, Corsicana, Dallas, DeSoto, Deer Park, Del Rio, Denison, Denton, Duncanville, Eagle Pass, Edinburg, El Paso, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound town, Fort Worth, Friendswood, Frisco, Galveston, Garland, Georgetown, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Greenville, Haltom City, Harker Heights, Harlingen, Houston, Huntsville, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kerrville, Killeen, Kingsville, Kyle, La Porte, Lake Jackson, Lancaster, Laredo, League City, Leander, Lewisville, Little Elm, Longview, Lubbock, Lufkin, Mansfield, Marshall, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Mission, Missouri City, Nacogdoches, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Odessa, Paris, Pasadena, Pearland, Pflugerville, Pharr, Plainview, Plano, Port Arthur, Richardson, Rockwall, Rosenberg, Round Rock, Rowlett, Sachse, San Angelo, San Antonio, San Benito, San Juan, San Marcos, Schertz, Seguin, Sherman, Socorro, Southlake, Sugar Land, Temple, Texarkana, Texas City, The Colony, Tyler, University Park, Victoria, Waco, Watauga, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Weslaco, Wichita Falls, Wylie and all other TX cities & Texas counties near me in The Lone Star State .
besides find Texas insurance agents & brokers, TX local anesthetic small businesses by General Liability Class Code and learn about Texas small business policy requirements for general liability, business property, commercial car & workers recompense including TX business insurance costs. Call us ( 214 ) 999-1966 .