We have multiple Digital/Digital Marketing Industrial Placement roles which sit across lots of our brands/teams. once you have been recruited, we use the feedback from your Assessment Centre to match you up to a character where you will thrive the most ! This could be roles which are more social media focused, roles focused on E-Merchandising or tied technical digital roles focusing on SEO. Please be prepared to be open-minded with the role that we select for you and trust we will find you the perfect function for you !
You will …
As a Digital Intern you will use your skills to help market our products and engage our audience. You ’ ll be writing contentedness for social media and e-mail, ampere well as managing creative campaigns to interact with our users and optimize our web site for our consumer manipulation. There ’ second no undertake formula for success – you ’ ll be trialling campaigns and assessing results to help guide our long-run vision.
Day-to-day you may be …
- Assisting your team in the management of brand website updates – Banners, content, brand hubs, and catalogue
- Working with website analytics and reporting on trend, social analytics and competitor analysis
- Managing stakeholders both internally and externally
- Collating and presenting monthly performance, including recommendations on improvements and testing
- Managing Social media campaigns, moderation and social listening
- Implementing SEO best practice
- Working with sales and marketing team on brand eCommerce and eRetailer catalogue update
- Assist in the development of eRetail brand shops and campaigns
- Working with media agencies to support the delivery of marketing digital campaigns, including supplying of assets, links and reporting
- Regularly generating, analysing, interpreting and communicating traffic against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
You have …
- In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- High attention to detail with a data-driven mind set
- Enjoy using and implementing statistics to solve problems and suggest improvements
- Creative, with an eye for web site design & usability
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- A media/digital enthusiast who currently has their own active social profile on multiple platforms as well as a demonstrable interest in social media new and developments would be preferable
You are …
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
At L ’ Oréal, we take pride in creating a divers, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, lease, train, promote or engage in any other use exercise, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic condition, medical circumstance or disability, or any other protect condition. When we look for talent, we welcome difference – different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The smasher we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That ’ s the beauty of L ’ Oréal.
future steps …
once you click apply you will be asked some questions to check you are eligible for this role. These will questions around your current situation, whether you ’ re happy with the wage, location etc .
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via electronic mail to a Competency Assessment. In this we would like you to answer three competence questions, two written and one via video. Although there is no time terminus ad quem on this the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process ! The television element of the appraisal is translated into a text and scored, so please don ’ metric ton worry what you look like, just worry about what you ’ rhenium saying !
If you have met our benchmark we will then send you some cognitive tests to complete. These will be sent via an e-mail link and will give us a great idea on your numerical ability a well as testing you in a few other areas. Remember drill makes perfect sol construct surely you ’ re prepared when you give these a go !
We will then do a final review of your integral application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be affected role with us, sometimes it can take a few weeks before your application gets reviewed .
Our assessment Centres this class will all be completely virtual ; they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don ’ metric ton become invited straightaway aside – it might just be because your function ’ second Assessment Centre date international relations and security network ’ metric ton until late on in the recruitment menstruation !
Please note, if you apply for more than one function you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong predilection, please entirely apply to that one character to ensure you are considered for the correct role .