so, hera are the ideal persona sizes to use on social media in 2022 :
hush the earth ’ s most popular net, Facebook has been becoming more and more ocular in character, deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as increasingly geared for mobile. It ’ s inactive a ‘ social ’ social network at affection, so professional users are advised to avoid going besides commercial or product-driven with imagination. rather, aim to convey the human side of your brand – and, as with all the networks here, use the best resolution potential and shoot for the optimum Facebook mail dimensions.
Recommended Facebook image sizes for 2022:
- Facebook profile picture size: 180 x 180
- Facebook cover photo size: 820 x 312
- Facebook link image size: 1200 x 630
- Facebook image post size: 1200 x 630
- Facebook event image size: 1920 x 1005
- Facebook group cover image size: 1640 x 856
- Facebook video size: 1280 x 720
- Maximum Facebook video length: 240 minutes
- Facebook image ad size: 1200 x 628
- Facebook video ad size: 1080 x 1350 (ratio 4:5), at least 1080 x 1080, ratios from 16:9 to 9:16 are also supported
- Facebook Story ad size: 1080 x 1920
- Facebook messenger image ad size: 1200 x 628
- Facebook Reels – 1080×1350 (ration 4:5)
The attention span of the audience is extremely short on social media, so try to keep Facebook videos as short as possible. While the maximum video length is 240 minutes, Facebook recommends keeping them as short as 15 seconds.
A ocular network from its origin, Instagram is where marketers can indulge their inner photographer and film maker. Instagram Stories and Reels are catching most of the attention recently, but you can still easily win eyeballs with static imagination — one point hera is to employ filters. Take the best of the three orientations for Instagram posts ( feather, landscape, and portrayal ). Choose the mighty one for your stigmatize and compose your photos or videos consequently. And let your creative juices flow into Stories and Reels by having in mind the right dimensions for those formats.
Recommended Instagram image sizes for 2022:
- Instagram profile picture size: 110×110
- Instagram photo sizes: 1080 x 1080 (square), 1080 x 566 (landscape), 1080 x 1350 (portrait)
- Instagram Stories size: 1080 x 1920
- Recommended Instagram video sizes: 1080 x 1080 (square) 1080 x 566 (landscape), 1080 x 1350 (portrait)
- Carousel posts & ads: 1080 x 1080 (square) recommended, 1080 x 566 (landscape) and 1080 x 1350 (portrait) are also supported, can be video or static image
- Instagram photo thumbnails: 161 x 161
- Instagram ads size: 1080 x 566 (landscape), 1080 x 1080 (square)
- Instagram IGTV video size: 1080 x 1920
- IGTV Cover Photo Size: 420 x 654
- Instagram Reels and Live: 1080 x 1920
We recommend using square and vertical formats when posting on Facebook and Instagram (both organic and paid). Why? Because this maximizes the space you take up in the feeds as most people use their phones to browse through these channels.
go are the days when your pithy observations were enough to get you noticed on Twitter. here you need striking images to stand out in a fast-moving newsfeed. Easy-to-read but information-packed infographics are one ocular tactic brands can use to increase betrothal.
Recommended Twitter image sizes for 2022:
- Twitter profile picture size: 400 x 400
- Twitter header size: 1500 x 500
- Twitter post image size: 1200 x 675
- Minimum Twitter card image size: 120 x 120
- Twitter video size: 720 x 720 pixels (square), 1280 x 720 pixels (landscape), 720 x 1280 pixels (portrait)
- Maximum Twitter video length: 140 seconds
- Twitter image size for ads: 800 x 418 (Website card), 800 x 800 (App card image), 800 x 800 (Carousels), 800 x 418 (Direct Message card), 800 x 418 (Conversation card)
- Twitter ad size (video): 720 x 720 (square), 1280 x 720 (landscape), 720 x 1280 (portrait) Length: 12 seconds or less (recommended), 2 minutes and 20 seconds (maximum)
While brand fidelity and clarity even remain the most crucial elements on LinkedIn, a beautifully turned-out LinkedIn profile is an invaluable asset and calling card for your mark. Aim for polished, maximum-resolution photograph. If recruitment is one of your goals, use your image and television real estate to show off your company ’ south best side. Recommended LinkedIn visualize sizes for 2022 :
- LinkedIn company logo size: 300 x 300
- LinkedIn cover photo size: 1128 x 191
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content image size: 1200 x 627
- LinkedIn Business Banner image: 646 x 220
- LinkedIn image sizes for blog post link images: 1200 x 627
- LinkedIn profile picture size: 400 x 400
- LinkedIn background photo size: 1584 x 396
- LinkedIn post image size: 1200 x 1200 (square) 1080 x 1350 (portrait)
- LinkedIn link post size: 1200 x 627
- LinkedIn video size: 256 x 144 (minimum) to 4096 x 2304 (maximum)
- Maximum LinkedIn video length: 10 minutes
Marketers need to meet the television requirements to perform well on YouTube. While the resolution and distance of the television are quite crucial, you besides need to pay heed to tiny details like the size of your profile visualize, channel cover picture, and then on to capture the attention of the hearing from the fourth dimension they land on your YouTube page.
Recommended Youtube image sizes for 2022:
- YouTube profile photo size: 800 x 800
- YouTube Channel cover picture: 2560 x 1440 (desktop) and 1546 x 423 (smartphones)
- YouTube thumbnail size: 1280 x 720
- YouTube Standard video: Minimum dimension is 426 x 240. Max dimension is 3840 x 2160, aspect ratio 16:9
Pinterest is all about visuals. Around 444 million people use Pinterest every month to discover trends and find inspiration. When it comes to Pinterest images, you need to think verticals as this format is designed to fit tall images quite than broad ones.
Recommended Pinterest image sizes for 2022:
- Pinterest Profile picture: 165 x 165
- Pinterest Board Display image: 222 x 150
- Pinterest Standard Pin size: Vertical images 1000 x 1500
- Pinterest Video specs: square (1:1) or vertical (2:3, 9:16) Length: Maximum 30 minutes
- Pinterest Promoted carousels: image aspect ratio: 1:1 or 2:3, 1000×1000 or 1000×1500
- Pinterest Story Pins image size: 1080 x 1920
TikTok is the latest video-sharing app that people are going after. not just people, brands have jumped on the bandwagon besides to engage and reach modern audiences. here is what brands necessitate to be aware of when it comes to dimension basics on the app.
Recommended Tik Tok image sizes for 2022:
- TikTok Video: 1080 x 1920, maximum 3min.
- TikTok Profile photo: 200 x 200
- TikTok in-feed ad video aspect ratio: 9:16, 1:1, or 16:9.
Snapchat started about 10 years ago and enabled people and brands to tell stories via fun filters and enticing content that disappears in 24 hours. Snapchat is besides the net that introduced the long-familiar Story format that was later on adopted by most of the big social networks. By October 2021, there were 306 million day by day active users on Snapchat. Find the mighty dimensions for your brand to engage with this community right below.
Recommended Snapchat image sizes for 2022:
- Shared images: 1080 x 1920
- Geofilters: 1080 x 1920
- Stories: 1080 x 1920; max file size 34 MB; duration: 10 seconds or less
That’s a wrap!
Want to save yourself some clock time and hassle on your favorite social networks ? then download the Photoshop templates below. think of these templates as swindle sheets to help you take the guess out of sizing your images for social media. Using them will ensure that your images are optimally displayed, without unwanted cultivate or resolution issues.
Read more: Facebook may ask for photo ID, bank statement, even medical record as proof of identity: Money Matters
Each template features the sociable media effigy sizes we recommend for each of the most popular networks. You can download them all in a single .zip file by following the connection below. As a bonus, we have extra details on recommend and minimum social media image sizes as a pdf in the .zip file, besides. once you have the .zip file, just upload the admit .psd files to Photoshop. From there it is equitable a matter of dropping the visualize you want to be sized into the appropriate template field.
Category : News