Why should you buy from Texans Can! Cars Auction?
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- You set the price for the vehicle you want
- Open every Saturday
- New inventory every week
2 Ways to Buy: Online Bidding
- Create your username and password and join our live simulcast to bid from the comfort of your own home.
- Once the auction is over you will receive an email with a breakdown of how much is owed per vehicle.
- Once you are done bidding for the day, come to the auction lot and pay/pick up your vehicle Saturday from 12pm to 4pm or Monday from 8am to 4pm.
- If you do not win a bid, your deposit will be refunded to you.
- Can’t make it to the Online-only auction?
- Place bids online throughout the week and up until the vehicle you are interested in is up for sale.
- We will send you a bid confirmation email when we receive your bid and also let you know if you are outbid leading up to the auction.
- If you win a bid our staff will contact you with your total due and answer any questions you may have.
Watch below to see how easy it is to bid:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When are your auctions?
Are your auctions open to the public?
What type of vehicles do you have at your auction?
Can I test drive the vehicles?
Can I see what is wrong with a car I am interested in?
Can I sell my car at your auction?
What is a buyer’s premium?
What happens if I do not pay for the vehicle?
If I don’t win the item I bid on, will my deposit be refunded?
What is the average price range I can expect when attending an auction?
Can I register in person?
What type of payments do you accept?
Is there anything else I need to know before the auction on Saturday?
How do I create a bidder account?
How do I know if I have been outbid?
How do I become registered to participate as a dealer at your auctions?
What do I need when I come to pay and pick up the car?
When are your auctions ?
Our auctions are held every Saturday in Dallas. Our preview day is Friday from 12pm to 5pm and our auction starts at 9am on Saturday. Are your auctions open to the populace ?
What type of vehicles do you have at your auction ?
Our inventory varies from auction to auction. We median 125-200 vehicles per auction. The survival is wide and includes cars, SUVs, minivans and much more. Please view our cable car and boat lists online at noon every Friday for an up to date list. Can I test drive the vehicles ?
No, but our mechanics check out the vehicles to give you an theme of what may be incorrect with them prior to purchase. Can I see what is wrong with a car I am concerned in ?
Yes. Our preview day is Friday from 12pm to 5pm. You can not open the hoods or start the cars but you can open the doors and see what the mechanic wrote on the windshield. Can I sell my cable car at your auction ?
We do accept private consignments. Visit our Consignment page for more information.
What is a buyer ‘s premium ?
A Buyer ‘s Premium is added to the sell price of each item ; it is an agree upon price to pay for the costs of the auctioneers. See the sliding plate and price calculator on our auction Fees page. What happens if I do not pay for the fomite ?
The $ 200 down payment is forfeited, fomite will be put back into inventory, and if you want to bid again we will require a $ 500 deposit. If I do n’t win the item I bid on, will my lodge be refunded ?
Yes, we WILL NOT CHARGE YOUR CARD unless you win the auction, we only place a restrain for the measure of the deposit until the end of the auction. The declare will be released in 5-10 occupation days depending on your bank ‘s policy. What is the average price range I can expect when attending an auction ?
The price varies by item, sum of people at the auction and the necessitate. bid starts at $ 200. Can I register in person ?
You can register on-line at anytime by creating a new report and placing your refundable $ 200 deposit. We do not accept in person registrations for our online-only action. What type of payments do you accept ?
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover will be accepted for payment exceeding cash deposit. We DO not accept American Express at this fourth dimension. When registering on-line, your sediment will be a HOLD placed on your credit card ( not a charge ) until the end results of the auction. The defend will be released in 5-10 business days ( depending on your bank ‘s policy ) if you do not win a bid. Is there anything else I need to know before the auction on Saturday ?
For more details on preparing for our vehicle auctions please review our auction Rules and Auction Fees section. How do I create a bidder score ?
- Click on the Sign up link and follow the instructions when prompted
- Enter a user name and password
- Fill out your name and address
- Enter your credit card information
- You will be asked to confirm an initial $200 deposit
- Click on Login
How do I know if I have been outbid ?
- You will receive an email letting you know you have been outbid, and give you the opportunity to place a new bid
- When another bidder has the bid amount higher than your max-bid amount, their current high bid will be shown on the right of the item
- You may enter a higher bid until 6am the day of the Auction
How do I become registered to participate as a dealer at your auctions ?
To register, all dealers must have :
Read more: Wollongong – Wikipedia
- valid Driver’s License and Social Security number for every authorized representative
- valid Dealers License
- copy of dealers Surety Bond
- Company Check (must have the company name and address as shown on the Dealer License)
- Sales Tax Number, Employer Identification Number, and Federal Identification Number
What do I need when I come to pay and pick up the cable car ?
A Valid, politics issued ID from the country or nation you wish to register the vehicle in and cash, citation card ( excluding American Express ) or cashier ‘s match to complete the payment .
commodity luck !