Wellington is the das kapital city of New Zealand .
How to Call New Zealand from Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
To call a telephone number in New Zealand from Dubai ( United Arab Emirates ) :
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for New Zealand – 64.
- Dial the subscriber number, omitting the first zero if there is one.
Landlines – City/Area Telephone Codes in New Zealand
Area telephone codes for a survival of the largest cities in New Zealand are listed below :
- Auckland – 09
- Christchurch – 03
- Wellington – 04
A 0 prefix is used with the area code when calling a land line number from a different area within New Zealand or from a New Zealand mobile .
Do not dial the 0 prefix or area code when telephoning from a land line in the like sphere of New Zealand.
Do not use the 0 prefix with the area code when calling from abroad .
For exercise, to call a number in Wellington XXXXXXX :
- From a landline in Wellington dial XXXXXXX.
- From a landline in New Zealand outside Wellington, dial 04-XXXXXXX.
- From a mobile phone in New Zealand, dial 04-XXXXXXX.
- From overseas, dial the international call prefix (00/+), the country code for New Zealand (64), the area code without the 0, then the subscriber number e.g. 00-64-4-XXXXXXX or +64-4-XXXXXXX.
Mobile Telephone Numbers in New Zealand
Mobile call numbers in New Zealand get down with 02 .
To call a mobile telephone number in New Zealand from overseas, dial the international exit call prefix ( 00/+ ), the New Zealand country code ( 64 ), and then the subscriber number without the leading 0 e.g. 00-64-2XXXXXXXX or +64-2XXXXXXXX .
0064 +64 New Zealand Country Code
When calling New Zealand from the United Arab Emirates, please note there is a time dispute between New Zealand and the UAE .
The current time in the UAE is. The go steady is .
The meter in New Zealand is now. The date is .
The time difference between UAE and New Zealand is 8 hours .
The official currency of New Zealand is the New Zealand dollar ( NZD ) .
stream commute rates between the UAE united arab emirate dirham and the New Zealand dollar ( NZD to AED, AED to NZD ) are :
- 1 New Zealand dollar (NZD) = 2.49 AED
- 1 UAE dirham (AED) = 0.4
Exchange rates on this page were last update on Thursday 21st of April 2022 at 2:22 am GMT .
According to data from the World Bank, the population of New Zealand in recent years is :
- 2018 – 4,841,000
- 2017 – 4,793,900
- 2016 – 4,693,200
- 2015 – 4,595,700
- 2014 – 4,509,700
- 2013 – 4,442,100
- 2012 – 4,408,100
- 2011 – 4,384,000
- 2010 – 4,350,700
- 2009 – 4,302,600
- 2008 – 4,259,800
- 2007 – 4,223,800
- 2006 – 4,184,600
- 2005 – 4,133,900
- 2004 – 4,087,500
- 2003 – 4,027,200
- 2002 – 3,948,500
- 2001 – 3,880,500
- 2000 – 3,857,700
- 1999 – 3,835,100
- 1998 – 3,815,000
Map of New Zealand
The localization of New Zealand can be seen on the map below .
Category : Fashion