- means an accessory equivalent to an accessory assumed to be available with cars of the same kind as the car in question in arriving at the number price, and means an accessory equivalent to an accessary assumed to be available with cars of the lapp kind as the car in 20
- accessary or “ Accessories ” means a secondary or accessory chemical element included in the box with the “ Covered Product ” at the time of sale, and may include : headset cables, USB cables, DisplayPort cables, micro-USB cables, and ability adapters ; provided that the component was manufactured by or for HTC and can be identified by the “ HTC ” or “ VIVE ” brand, trade name, or logo affixed to the component as in the first place supplied .
- Switched Access Service means the propose of transmittance and interchange services to Interexchange Carriers for the function of the initiation or ending of call price servicing. Switched Access Services admit : Feature Group A, Feature Group B, Feature Group D, 8XX access, and 900 access and their successors or like Switched Access Services.
- Accessory consumption means a function which is incidental and subordinate to the principal manipulation of the package of estate on which it is located .
- Standard Installation means any residential installation which can be completed using a shed of one hundred fifty ( 150 ) feet or less .
- Standard Software means Software identified as such in Appendix 4 of the Contract Agreement and such other Software as the parties may agree in writing to be Standard Software .
- Standard Interface means an interface that either is an official standard defined by a recognized standards body, or, in the character of interfaces specified for a finical program language, one that is widely used among developers working in that language .
- functionality means the ability of a sensitive to provide goods or services in accordance with specifications as set out in the tender documents .
- Switched Access Detail Usage Data means a class 1101xx record as defined in the EMI iconectiv Practice BR 010-200-010 .
- junior-grade acid monitor system means a system which will terminate irradiation in the event of failure of the elementary dose monitor arrangement .
- circumscribed access area means a construction, room, or early conterminous area upon the license Premises where Retail Marijuana is grown, cultivated, stored, weighed, packaged, sold, or processed for sale, under master of the Licensee .
- Signaling System 7 ( SS7 means a signaling protocol used by the CCS Network .
- Service Level Agreement or SLA means the processes, deliverables, winder performance indicators and operation standards relating to the Services to be provided by the Service Provider ;
- Primary dose monitoring organization means a system which will monitor the utilitarian air during irradiation and which will terminate irradiation when a preselected number of acid monitor units have been delivered.
- Standard Services means the standard Services referred to in Schedule 1 ( Services ) of this Framework Agreement ;
- Landlord Access Agreement means a Landlord Access Agreement, well in the shape of Exhibit G, or such other form as may sanely be acceptable to the administrative Agent .
- restrict Access Area means a destine and secure area within a license Premises in a retail Marijuana Store where Retail Marijuana and Retail Marijuana Product are sold, possessed for sale, and displayed for sale, and where no one under the long time of 21 is permitted .
- Accessory equipment means any equipment associated with the initiation of a radio telecommunication facility, including but not express to cabling, generators, fans, air travel conditioning units, electric panels, equipment shelters, equipment cabinets, equipment buildings, pedestals, meters, vaults, splice boxes, and surface location markers .
- Fraud Monitoring System means an off-line administration arrangement that monitors suspected occurrences of ABT- associate imposter .
- Beam monitoring system means a system designed and installed in the radiation point to detect and measure the radiation present in the useful air .
- Accessory Building means a detached build or structure, not used for human habitation that is hyponym to the primary use of the same property .
- Monitoring System means a arrangement established by BNY to fulfill the Responsibilities specified in clauses ( vitamin d ) and ( east ) of section 1 of Article III of this Agreement .
- Service Level Agreement ( SLA means the Contractual Commitment that prevails between the Buyer and the Service Provider with see to type of service to be provided, deliverables, desired performance level, dependability and responsiveness, monitoring process and serve charge report, response and issue resoluteness time-frame, repercussions / penalties / remedies for service provider not meeting its commitment. The SLA of a particular sign may carry the matrix regarding the delivery of the goods and/or services and the represent penalties or remedies and liquidate damages as applicable .
- Telecommunications Facility means the machine, equipment, transmission path or other electrical facilities for telecommunication.
Read more: 2020 Trends In Digital Marketing
- Maintenance agreement means a document recorded in the land records that acts as a property deed restriction, and which provides for long-run sustenance of stormwater management practices .
- obligation Characteristics means any one or more of not Subordinated, Specified Currency, not Sovereign Lender, not domestic Currency, not Domestic Law, Listed and not Domestic Issuance, and :
- Maintenance Services means SAP ’ s then-current maintenance and/or support services offered under and described in detail in the applicable SAP PartnerEdge Model .
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.