VIC, NSW, NT and WA – We can not ship blasters currently.
Reading: APS MPX CQB Gel Blaster
Built to perform ! ! undoubtedly our best sell blaster and therefore manys darling ! !
The little MPX is in truth a top performer .
small promotion perfect for CQB and Speedball games but with the Gen 8 magazine capability of up to 250 gels .
The clean skeletonized liquidator keeps weight down, while the short-circuit M-Lok forend is accessories ready and the ace comfortable collapsible CRS arm pair vogue buttstock retracts to make a bantam bantam box .
The battery house looks bantam but can hold up to our 1200mah 7.4 and 11.1v lipo battery with relief giving bang-up battery capacitance for the enthusiastic musician .
now comes with SDU2.0 Programmable Gear Box
Please note that all of the Black Multicam patterns will vary a little
Specification as follow:
- eSilvere dge Gearbox ( SDU 2.0 ) ECU Chips
- Micro Trigger Switch for instant trigger response
- Built in MOSFET on the SDU2.0 Chips to cut the power when Amp is too high.
- Competition style aluminum receiver w/ lightening cuts
- M-LOK compatible hand guard allows for easy addition of accessories or rail space
- 3 position CRS Butt Stock
- Ambidextrous fire controls and magazine release
- Unique duck bill style muzzle device
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Powered by the eSilverEdge gearbox with quick change spring system
- Caliber: 7mm gels
- Inner barrel size: 7.5mm
- Energy Source: 7.4v Small Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector, battery not included)
- silver Gear Box Installed
- 8mm Metal Bearings
- Velocity: 300 FPS
- Plastic Hand Grip, Butt Stock and Magazine
- Metal Body, Gear Box and Hand Guard
- Rate of Fire: 750 ~ 850 Rounds Per minute
- Magazine Capacity : 250 gels
Use of e-Silver Edge Gear Box SDU2.0 (Ambidextrous design)
APS SDU2.0 Electronic Gear Box, A Super Dynamic Micro Chip Unit that works together with magnet gears set, reinforced piston, flying exchange jump guide and micro trade trip that gives you instantaneous trigger response when shoot. The lap board of the micro-chip is replaceable and programmable. Repairing is easily and friendly. Simply pressing down the button underneath of the gear box, user can switch its fuel selector modes ( total 5 different modes ). No external device or gun trigger restraint are needs, it is easy to platform anytime and anywhere by the user .
Pre-Programmed Firing Modes:
How to change the mode?
Step 1 ) bid and hold the button. You will see a Red LED light on, hold till you see its bally 2 times, release the release to accept the changes. Repeat Step 1 to continue your choice .
Choice of Firing Mode :
Mode 1 ( Default ) dependable trailer truck car Mode 2 safe semitrailer Three Burst Mode 3 safe Two Burst car Mode 4 safe Three Burst car Mode 5 safe Three Burst Nine Burst
**Double click the release or unplug the battery anytime to reset the ECU back to its factory settings ( Mode 1 )
Explanation on options here ; https : //shoppingandreview.com/blogs/7mmlife/azraels-armoury-upgrade-options-explained
Factory Retune includes;
- Gearbox Radius
- Gears rhenium shimmed
- Gears correctly greased
- Sorbo pad total to cylinder head
- Angle of date corrected
- Viton O ring installed and lubricated
- Motor Height adjusted and loctited
Stage 1 Upgrade includes;
- All factory retune items plus ;
- APACHE Tappetless cylinder head
- Aztech Adjustable T-Piece
- Aztech Speed trigger
- Aztech high precision shim kit
Stage 2 Upgrade includes;
- All Factory retune and Stage 1 upgrades plus;
- SHS Hardened gears
- Warhead brushless motor
- Aztech Xtreme Piston
- Aztech Stainless Steel Barrel
- Add note to order specifying desired FPS and rate of fire and we will adjust motor, gears and spring to adjust to your specifications
Stage 3 Upgrade includes;
- All previous stages plus;
- Aztech Split 7075 Alloy gearbox
- Leviathan optical mosfet
*Please allow 1 week for upgrade options to be completed on your blaster