For most entrepreneurs, it ’ second boxes, bags and enough of bubble wrap. After all, boxed packaged goods and bagged products are the most park forms of product packaging nowadays. But here ’ s an theme : how about tubed packaged goods ?
Tubed packaged goods are used for ointments, creams, gels and other midst melted products. Some manufacturers besides use collapsible tubes or fictile tubes in case they need sturdier promotion. One of the reasons businesses choose tube promotion is for its extra layer of protection, which protects the merchandise ’ randomness contents from breaking or leaking when handled .
With tubed packaged items, you have enough of promotion options at pass. Aluminum tube aren ’ t the only option ; you can choose from collapsible tubes to a simple fictile tube. Tube box is besides an eco-friendly alternative to traditional packaging.
What are Tubed Packaged Goods?
Tubes are long packing containers with a modest install. Its open and lay down parts are designed to ensure the contents inside will not break or leak. Tubes much carry fluent products like perfumes, oils and more, regardless of their slant and size .
presently, tubed packaged goods have become the way to go for businesses that package a large amount of food or drink products .
Which Tubes Packaging Should You Use for Your Products?
As mentioned above, there are unlike types of tube packaging materials. The proper packaging fabric depends on your needs ( e.g. the type of products you produce, storage needs and logistics concerns ) .
In general, the standard sealed tube used for liquid packaged goods ( e.g. vitamin C and other pharmaceutical items ) are made from the keep up materials :
In terms of tube types, your options include :
- Sealed tubes
- Tubes with an ophthalmic tip
- Tubes with tips that you can easily remove
- Squeeze tubes made from plastic
- Aluminum chalking tube
- Eco-friendly mailing tube
What are the Benefits of Tubed Packaged Goods?
When it comes to promotion, customers are attracted to two qualities : attention-getting and safe. Bottles and jars are silent dominant in the grocery store, but tubed box is gaining grip as more business owners make the switch. After all, tubed packaged goods can look cool while guaranteeing product safety .
other benefits of tube packaging for your products are :
Read more: Anchoring & Mooring : BoatUS Foundation
- Customer convenience. Tubes are convenient to store in a cabinet, drawer, wardrobe, toolkit or in a bag. Your customers can bring them anywhere and you don’t have to worry about how to make your products fit on your shelves. Product dispensing isn’t a big deal either when you choose tubes.
- Product integrity. With tube packaging, there is less guesswork for the customer. Tubed package goods are cleaner and easier to use compared to other packaging options. Unlike with jars, you don’t have to insert utensils or fingers. This is a plus for customers who don’t want to make a mess or prioritize the integrity of the ingredients.
- Active ingredient protection. Protective barrier features keep active ingredients (e.g. ethylene vinyl alcohol or aluminate laminate) from eating through packaging materials.
- Eye-catching product design. Tubes present a great canvas for labeling and graphics. You can add intricate designs on the surface to ensure your products stand out in the market.
- Good for branding. Businesses that use tube packaging put their business name and logo on top of the tube’s cover or at the center of the tube’s front side. You can print these details on the tube to explain the brand, no matter what the product is inside.
- A wide range of applications. Tubed packaged goods cover a variety of products, which span several industries. You can use tube packaging for the following:
- Pharmaceutical products
- Household items (fillers and adhesives)
- Food (pastes, condiments and icing)
- Health and beauty products (toothpaste and body lotions)
- Personal care items (lubricants and ointments)
- Cost-efficiency and simple manufacturing. Unlike other packaging solutions, tubed packaged goods don’t need a spate consideration when it comes to safety and security (unlike some bagged packaged goods). Plus, you don’t have to worry about shelf display boxes, so you’ll have an easier time shipping them out.
What are the Drawbacks of Tubed Packaged Goods?
While tube packaging offers enough of benefits, there are some drawbacks when using them. These include the watch :
- Tubes leak or break easier due to corrosion
- Expired tubes can be hazardous.
- Not all tubes can resist heat.
Tube box has a lot to offer for business owners who wish to save on box without compromising the timbre of their products. If you want to go minimalistic with your packaging, go with tubes .