Welcome to Online Courses with Anne Arundel Community College
How to Register for Your Classes
Signing up for an online Ed2go course is a 2-STEP PROCESS. Each student must register and pay AACC and complete enrollment with Ed2go. It is strongly suggested that you complete steps 1 and 2 at the same time.
Step 1: Register and Pay with Anne Arundel Community College
New and returning students may register online through MyAACC or by fax or email before the first base day of class. After the startle date for the class, you must either register by emailing or faxing your registration human body to AACC within 9 days. full moon payment is due at registration. For registration and adjustment directions, visit hypertext transfer protocol : //www.aacc.edu/apply-and-register/noncredit-registration/
For specific course information, visit www.aacc.edu. In the search box, type the course name or count ( ABC-123 ). Click on “Course Search” and then select the desire term and year .
Note: For additional registration assistance contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325 or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Step 2 : Enroll with ed2go on this site.
Video instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFD-AE7po9U&feature=youtu.be
In the “ Search for Courses ” box, type in the course number ( ABC 123 ) or keywords to find the class title .
- here you will have access to the Details of the course, the Syllabus, Requirements, Instructor Bio and Course Reviews .
- Click “ Add to Cart “ .
- Select “ Start Date “ and click “ Continue Shopping “ to add another course or “ Begin Checkout “ .
Read more: Prayer Times for Columbus
“ log In ” if you have taken an ed2go course before, or “ Create Account ” if you are new to ed2go. Use the electronic mail address that you are most probably to use on a daily basis as your Username and make up your Password. Please keep record of your password, we do not have access to this .
- Payment: Choose either “I’ll pay Anne Arundel Community College Directly” or “I’ve paid Anne Arundel Community College”
- Next, choose “Complete Enrollment” and “Go to Your Courses”.
- Print the confirmation page for your records .
Accessing and Beginning Your Course
- My Classroom” and enter your login information. Go to www.ed2go.com/aacc on the class start date. The course access will begin at 3:01a.m. ET. Click on “ ” and enter your login information .
- Click on “ Orientation “ to view the course outline and course mechanics. Courses listed as “ active Courses ” have reached their start date. Until then they will be listed as “ approaching Courses ”. Once the course is available, it will be moved to “ Active Courses. ”
- complete all course activities by the run end date. Course extensions beyond the Grace Period can not be accommodated.
Read more: IELTS Training Centre in Dubai
- Click on Help for any problems encountered during a course .
*PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ENROLLMENT IN BOTH PLACES (WWW.AACC.EDU and WWW.ED2GO.COM/AACC) BEFORE THE START DATE OF YOUR CLASS*