Jason Lang Scholarship: Value : $ 1,000
Louise McKinney Scholarship: Value : $ 2,500. To be considered for the Louise McKinney Scholarship, applicants must apply by the Fall Application Deadline .
- Application Open: July 15
- Fall Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Winter Application Deadline: January 18, 2022
Candidates must :
- be a canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- have a minimum GPA of 3.2 between September to April of the former academic year at an eligible Alberta post-secondary initiation .
- Have completed at least 80 % of a full-normal course load ( i.e. at least 24 units of course weight for most programs ) between September to April of the previous academic year at an eligible Alberta post-secondary institution .
- transfer students will be assessed for the Jason Lang Scholarship by the initiation they are presently attending and are encouraged to apply by the Fall Application Deadline .
- transfer students are not eligible for the Louise McKinney Scholarship.
- be continuing in the second gear or subsequent year of an undergraduate degree program or continuing in any class of a master or after-degree program
- be enrolled full-time in at least one term in the approaching academic year
- be an Alberta Resident as defined by the Alberta Scholarship Act :
- a person who has maintained permanent residency in Alberta for a period of 12 consecutive months immediately prior to attending a post-secondary institution, or
- a person whose parents or guardians have maintained permanent residence in Canada for 12 consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and reside in Alberta, or
- a person who was married to an Alberta resident immediately anterior to commencing post-secondary studies
cooperative employment terms will not be included, but cooperative students will be assessed based on copulate academic terms. It is recommended that cooperative students apply each year and Student Financial Support will determine your eligibility .
Students who participated in an official University of Alberta exchange should apply and Student Financial Support will determine your eligibility .
For clarification on eligibility, please visit Alberta Student Aid and if you have further eligibility questions, please contact the Student Service Centre .
How to Apply
Apply online using the scholar Awards lotion form :
Read more: MyBlinn Account Login Guide – LoginTips
Apply for Awards
You can besides access the award application form via Bear Tracks .
You will be notified by Student Financial Support approximately one calendar month after the rival close up date as to whether or not you have been nominated .