Digital marketing channels are key to the development and implementation of all selling campaigns ; quickly evolving, providing modern capabilities and greater insight into customer engagement. The Corporate Digital Marketing team brings together all of our core digital market channels – corporate web site, marketing automation, event management and social media – managing the channel scheme, merchandise development and rescue .
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be part of the Digital Channels Operations team which oversees the user management, platform and user government, chopine development, execution of new functionality and features and operations across all channels with collaboration with the digital analytics and design teams .
successful candidates must demonstrate relevant experience with the versatile digital market platforms, demonstrate a keen interest in the latest developments in digital market, must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication and team skills.
note : Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or aid is not offered for this specific job opportunity .
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role requires hands-on function on the respective operational processes and ongoing functional and technical improvements across all digital selling platforms ; enabling marketing users in implementing effective and engaging selling campaigns .
- work with Digital Marketing leaders to review the grapevine of platform updates and aid in the establish of platform features and functionality
- Field incoming requests and trouble-shoot issues reported from chopine users and other corporate commercialize teams and collaborate with the Corporate Digital team on the relevant path of carry through. Oversee assign projects as they move through the pipeline to completion – helping to implement enhancements and fixes where applicable .
- assist with drafting requirements for new feature exploitation
- Ensure user administration with exploiter adoption of best practices and prepare
- aid with QA processes including new feature test, campaign testing and blemish reviews
- Develop and maintain training materials and conduct train for platform users
- pull off license access for chopine users
- serve with implementing privacy and conformity requirements
- Review research engine optimization improvements as it relates to sitemap set-up, search comfort set-up, webmaster and site administration tools
- Post social media subject on the corporate social channels for enterprise wide campaigns
- Perform administrative tasks related to platform alimony
- Serve as project coach as assigned for specific efforts ; draft and intelligibly articulate stick out plans, roles, goals, and timelines
- work in ways that reflect our values of client focus, teamwork, integrity, regard and excellence
- 2+ years digital commercialize experience
- hands-on experience with world wide web CMS, commercialize automation, consequence management and social media marketing platforms, preferrably Sitecore, Marketo, Cvent and Hootsuite. experience with Google webmaster tools, web site administration tools a plus .
- basic agreement of merchandise exploitation and operations
- matter to in the developments in digital selling and willingness to innovate
- advisory and collaborative manner in partnering with colleagues and inner clients
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision but operate on as depart of a healthy, high perform team
- Detail-oriented, action-oriented and results-focused
- solid fourth dimension management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Bachelor ’ s degree required
For U.S. location:
WTW may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EEO, including disability/vets ( hypertext transfer protocol : //cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1862/2022/02/08093340/EEO-Policies-for-WTW-Careers-site-2022-2.pdf )
For U.K. location: Equal Opportunity Employer
Category : News