Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites out there. not only does it allow you to connect with people around the world but it besides lets you play games, network with colleagues, set up a business visibility, and even make money. It is a platform with a wide variety of uses and benefits. No curiosity it is so popular. Given that we spend a draw of time on Facebook doing a number of different things, there is nothing more frustrating than being automatically logged out when you are in the middle of something. You might be in the center of a game or chatting with a acquaintance when all of a sudden you are logged out. There are many potential causes for this. fortunately, many of these issues can be resolved about immediately. Let ’ s employment through some of the most common reasons for Facebook logging you out .
Potential Reasons Why You Keep Getting Logged Out
- More Than One Person Logged On: Someone might be trying to log into your Facebook account. Facebook does not allow more than one person to be logged into an account simultaneously on multiple devices. If it is happening continuously within a short period of time, it might be a good idea to change your password.
- Time Limit: Facebook has a time limit from when you log in. If you click Remember Me when you log in, the problem should be solved.
- Facebook Auto Login: When you log in you are given the option to allow the site to automatically log you on when you arrive at the website. Make sure this box is ticked.
- Cache: Try clearing your browser cache as it may be blocked.
- Malware: Your computer could be infected with malware or a virus. This is something you should consider checking if it is a regular occurrence.
- Facebook Apps: Log back into your account (try a different browser if you need to.) Navigate to your Account Settings and select Apps. Browse the list for an app called Skype. For some reason, this is a common cause of this issue. If you find Skype on the list simply delete it.
- System Glitch: Remember, it could just be a temporary glitch in the Facebook system and therefore a temporary problem.
iPad, iPhone, or Smartphone Devices
Depending on the device you are using, there may be another solution available. You can try re-booting your iPhone or iPad to clear the organization, or you can besides try deleting the Facebook app and re-installing it. Both are electric potential solutions, therefore give them a go .
There are some specific solutions worth trying depending on the browser you are using to access Facebook .
If you are using Internet Explorer the trouble might be fixed by changing your settings .
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools and then select Internet Options.
Click on the Security yellow journalism, and then click the Custom Level clitoris at the bottom of the window .
- Find User Authentication in the list of settings and select the option for Automatic login with current user name and password.
Try clearing your cookies to resolve the problem .
- Go to Safari in the top menu bar and select Preferences.
- Select Privacy to view your privacy settings and select the Details option.
- In the search option, type in Facebook and remove any entries that appear in the site data list.
- Refresh your browser and reopen Facebook.
Beyond this. the problem might be with a plugin or extension you might have enabled in Safari .
- Go to Safari and to the top menu bar and select Preferences.
- Select Extensions to view any that are added to your browser.
- Delete those that you do not need or that are not critical.
- Go to your privacy settings and select the Details option.
- Refresh your browser and reopen Facebook.
VICTOR on September 05, 2020 : SIR MY FACEBOOK IS NOT LOAD PROPERLY AND IF I ASK GOOGLE FOR HELP FACEBOOK WILL LOG ME OUT AND I HAVE DATA WHAT IS HAPPENING HELP ME LOG INTO FACEBOOK PLEASE SIR Some stuff a bit confusing about facebook on August 01, 2020 : Ughhhhh facebook keeps loging me out every day urrjjhhhhhhh i hate facebook please fix this urghhhhhhhhh Mel harris on July 18, 2020 : Hey my ex-husband has blocked me from making a newfangled report nitrogen i cant erase my old one Md FAIZAN on July 04, 2020 : sir my facebook report hack holmium gaye hai Austin werling on May 30, 2020 : Facebook is keeping login me out of Facebook Loknatkarki on May 25, 2020 : Sir my Facebook account open vusi mnisi on April 28, 2020 : Allowed me to view and communicate with my friends Kunnu Gupta on March 16, 2020 : could it be because of not making update on Facebook messenger ?
Davesmowing01@gmail.com on March 10, 2020 : Need assistant I am being locked out of of my Facebook account can I get some aid ?. jelena belavska on May 09, 2019 : warning signs as regards to my conserve and employed the services of a hacker, I very could n’t believe my eyes but I ‘m glad I found come out of the closet now rather than former. If you require the services of a professional you can reach on to NETSEVER1 AT GMAIL DOT COM. I guarantee your farthermost gratification Daniel mcmeans on April 08, 2019 : I ’ megabyte tryna keep my Facebook page without it loggin me out with my profile picture Corinne on March 12, 2019 : Facebook keeps on logging me out how do you solve the problem I did you activated my visibility in my Facebook and win installed it back Ryan987 on November 12, 2018 : I recently got my citation card debts clear off with the help of a big hacker, He is the best at the moment. I want to publicly appreciate the campaign of this hacker for helping me paying off my credit tease debts within some few days, He besides help me boost up my credit score to 830 plus excellent within 72 hours. He wo n’t mess up your job and His service are fast, Contact him ( Charliehacktivist At Gmail Dot Com ) tried to sign up with new gmail account on September 16, 2018 : receive in, and got pic up, then was typing riddle came on said you have to send a mobile numeral, do not have one, and never got that far of setting up, thats it, am done now ben janeke on June 21, 2018 : every time I go to facebook I have sog in ? jeam felts on March 12, 2018 : facebook logged me out. I have n’t visited facebook for weeks. How do I rectify this ? Zach on February 24, 2015 : If it is an apple intersection check to see it safari is set to individual. AnswerQuestions (author) on February 22, 2015 : Great newsworthiness. Thanks for sharing your leave. A’nna on January 17, 2015 : Thank you ! ! Deleting the skype app fixed my problem ! sonto mpumelelo on September 09, 2014 : I need my facebook back to normal.i desire to see all my friends, messages ect. jagadish.hiremath on January 11, 2014 : please login me in facebook idigwebsites from United States on December 16, 2013 : I do n’t have a problem whenever I do Facebook on the web. however, it ‘s the FB app on my smartphone where I experience crashes. Thanks for the tips tho. George S McChristian from Louisiana, USA on May 17, 2013 : excellent article. I ‘ve never had that problem, but if I do, I ‘ll know how to fix it.
The merely trouble I have with Facebook is when I try to click ‘like ‘ or ‘comment ‘ after reading a mail, the foliate shifts & makes me click in the wrong home. I besides do n’t care for all the extra advertisements since Facebook went public. But, what can you do ? Kiddish on May 17, 2013 : Your hub is amazing, how did you put ipad, iphone text in that box ? And please tell how you created more Facebok related help box with links ? Your hub is identical clear and Thanks for sharing this piece of knowledge.I found it in my e-mail .