- Enhance students the ability in communicating at a professional level in oral presentation and in writing
- Work effectively with others and leading in organizational situations.
- Identify how globalization affects organizations and their environment
- Recognize the importance of ethical decisions making
- Integrate analytical and problem solving skills with concepts and theories from all functional areas of business using appropriate analytical decision making technologies.
Method of Delivery
Courses are 100 % face-to-face. An orientation session is offered a workweek before classes begin.
Reading: Majors and Degree Programs | UWG
The University of West Georgia is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges ( SACSCOC ) .
The Richards College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – International ( AACSB-I ) .
Credit and transfer
full semester hours required : 30
Maximum Hours Transferable into platform : 6
A remove credit evaluation will be completed by the UWG Transfer Team ( transfer @ westga.edu ). course application to a program is discipline to review by the department. This course of study may be earned wholly face-to-face. however, depending on the courses chosen, a student may choose to take some partially or in full on-line courses .
UWG is frequently ranked as one of the most low-cost accredited universities of its kind, regardless of the method of delivery chosen .
- Total tuition costs and fees may vary, depending on the instructional method of the courses in which the student chooses to enroll.
- The more courses a student takes in a single term, the more they will typically save in fees and total cost.
- Face-to-face or partially online courses are charged at the general tuition rate and all mandatory campus fees, based on the student’s residency (non-residents are charged at a higher rate).
- Fully or entirely online course tuition rates and fees my vary depending on the program. Students enrolled in exclusively online courses do not pay non-Resident rates.
- Together this means that GA residents pay about the same if they take all face-to-face or partially online courses as they do if they take only fully online courses exclusively; while non-residents save money by taking fully online courses.
- One word of caution: If a student takes a combination of face-to-face and online courses in a single term, he/she will pay both all mandatory campus fees and the higher eTuition rate.
- For cost information, as well as payment deadlines, see the Student Accounts and Billing Services website
There are a variety of fiscal aid options for students, including scholarships and work discipline programs. Visit the Office of Financial Aid ‘s web site for more information.
Read more: How to Log Into WPC2029 Live
No staff members listed
Guidelines for Admittance
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Grad Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Applicants should also review the Graduate Studies Website for individual program specific requirements and tasks that must be completed prior to admission. See Graduate Studies Application Process.
- International applicants are subject to additional requirements and application deadlines. See Procedures for International Students.
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Admissions Office.
Program Specific Admittance Guidelines
- Submit official Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Applicants must have a 2.8 GPA or higher for regular admission. Applicants with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.79 may be admitted provisionally*.
- Professional Resume
- Not required, but applicants may submit official GMAT scores to improve their admission status.
Submit all documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
* International students can not be admitted provisionally, and must meet the requirements for regular admission .
specific Graduate Admissions Deadlines are available via the Graduate School
Admission Process Checklist
The Graduate Studies Application Process checklist is available here
Read more: How to Log Into WPC2029 Live
One exception : If you will not ever be traveling to a UWG campus or web site, you may apply for an Immunization Exemption. Contact the Immunization Clerk with your request .
Dr. Hope Udombon
Administrative Director of WebMBA Program & Graduate Student Advisor
Richards College Office of Graduate Student Services
Email : hudombon @ westga.edu
telephone : 678-839-5355 Objectives not available