How to Add Social Media Icons to Your Business Card
Over the recent years, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram have grown into herculean commercialize tools. Adding your social media icons to your business card is a fireproof way to grow your audience and boost your sales. From this article, you ’ ll learn where to find high-quality social media icons and how to incorporate them into your business card.
Why do I need to add social media icons to my business card?
rather of placing an order by phone, many customers prefer contact the sword via Instagram or Facebook. As the ways of communication between the customer and the company are changing, entrepreneurs are bound to adjust their business cards accordingly. Nowadays, along with a telephone and e-mail address, occupation cards frequently display social media links ( sometimes as a QR code ). The reasons why it ’ s so significant to promote your sociable media links are many. We ’ ve listed some of them below.
- Relevance. It’s hard to find a person who wouldn’t have an account with at least one social media platform. In 2018, the number of social media users totaled 2.6 bln. By 2021, this social media community s expected to grow to 3.1 bln. Marketing specialists like to say that a business that doesn’t have an online presence doesn’t exist. By not including your social media pages into your business card, you’re missing on some great opportunities for promoting your business and expanding your network of clients and partners.
- Long-term relationship. We have some bad news for you: 88% of business cards get thrown away within a week. However, if your card includes social media links, people will follow your social accounts and stay exposed to your brand longer.
- Trust. Your social media audience will be able to access your unique content, ask questions about your products, and read testimonials by other clients. This is how they’ll be getting to know your brand and developing into loyal advocates of your brand.
Where to get social media icons
social media icons come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. This means you have all the necessity resources to make your business tease search singular and memorable. Before getting down to work, pay attention to these tips.
- Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms each have a brandbook. It’s a brochure that, among other things, outlines how to use the logos of these social networks. For example, the Facebook emblem doesn’t necessarily has to be blue; there are versions in grey and black as well. Feel free to browse through the brandbooks for some valuable insights.
- Avoid customizing your icons too much. Don’t rotate the icons or add extra graphics. Otherwise, you risk ending up with a messy design which will be both unrecognizable and hard-to-perceive.
Check out these amazing services for free social media icons :
- Ego Icons
- Find Icons
As a bonus, we ’ ve come up with a few ideas for your divine guidance :
- To customize your icons, use embossing instead of color. The final result will look simple yet edgy.
- Try using hand-drawn icons if that’s in line with your brand personality.
- If your business card relies on achromatic palette (white, grey, black), make your icons colorful to create contrast.
- If your card features bright shades, pick a reserved palette for your icons.
- Try arranging your icons inside a circle or square painted in your corporate colors.
How to add social media icons to your business card
After crafting a stun clientele card with Logaster, the adjacent step would be to enhance it with social media icons. Adding the icons to your tease is easier than you think. In fact, you can handle this undertaking in equitable a few minutes ! Use Microsoft Word or any graphic editor you ’ re comfortable with ( Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and so forth ). You ’ ll need your business card mockup and social media icons saved in break files. Need more help ? This superintendent easy video moral will answer all your questions :
Do you need a creative business card ? Create it with Logaster ! download it in vector format and add social media icons !
here are some tips to guide you along the way :
- Quantity. Remember to keep your business card simple and concise. List no more than 3 social networks you’re actively using (in descending order).
- Arrangement. Prioritize your icons by importance. If you’re mainly using your Facebook profile to communicate with your clients, be sure to position the Facebook icon before your phone number and email address.
- Size. Make sure your icons are of equal size. For example, the YouTube icon can’t be bigger than that of LinkedIn. Plus, all icons must be smaller than your logo so as not to distract the audience from the latter.
Business calling card is a bang-up way to build your social media following, establish solid relationships with your customers, and improve your conversion rates. By bringing together your social media and business cards, you get a powerful fusion of market tools that can tip the scale of success in your favor.
Marketing specialist at Logaster. Writes about smart ways of using world wide web tools, plugins, and graphic editors. Manages ocular content on Logaster ’ s web site. Andriy ’ second passion is photography .
Category : News