Table of Contents
How to Sign in to a Bigpond Email?
Time needed : 5 minutes. Telstra Bigpond Webmail Log in – To sign in to your Bigpond electronic mail account, right here ’ s what you need to do :
- Enter on Login Page begin with browsing to the Bigpond webmail log in web page www.my.telstra.com.au on a compatible world wide web browser : Telstra Log in.
- Username Get in the username ( Username : Your full electronic mail ) of your Bigpond electronic mail account in the identical first outer space
- Enter Password After that enter the password of your Bigpond electronic mail account
- Telstra Mail Business Account If you have a Telstra Mail Account Executive, you will need to go into business ID
- Log in ultimately, snap on ‘ Log in ’
Actions To Produce a New Bigpond Email Account
In shell you want a brand-new Bigpond e-mail report, the actions would be a snatch different :
- 1. On a compatible web browser, most likely to https://id.telstra.com.au/register to register for a new Bigpond email account
- 2. Currently, you need to go into the e-mail address that you intend to utilize to log in to your Telstra Bigpond webmail account.
- 3. After that get in a new password for your account as well as get in the very same twice to confirm
- 4. On moving better, you will be called for to get in specific personal information like first name, surname, date of birth, and also your phone number to obtain the updates from Telstra Mail.
- 5. Click ‘Continue’ to continue better.
How to Log in to a Bigpond Email Account Utilizing a Third-Party E-mail Client?
In case, you wish to access your Bigpond email account from mobile devices and desktop email clients such as Outlook press out, Mailbird, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple mail or other electronic mail client. Right here are the essential IMAP and besides SMTP Server settings like SMTP Password you require to make use of for this function from fluid devices and background e-mail clients :
Mozilla Thunderbird – desktop email program
Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) IMAP Web Server Setups
IMAP Settings – email settings:
IMAP Settings – Email Settings for Bigpond Mail (Telstra Mail account) on Mac mail client
- IMAP Web server: mail.bigpond.com
- IMAP port: 993
- IMAP security: SSL
- IMAP Access:
- IMAP username: Your full email address
- Your full Email address IMAP password: Your Bigpond.com password
Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) SMTP Settings
SMTP settings for your email account settings:
SMTP settings – Email Settings for Bigpond Mail (Telstra Mail account) on Mac mail client
- SMTP server: mail.bigpond.com
- SMTP Port: 465
- SMTP Security: SSL
- SMTP Username: Your full email address
- SMTP Password: Your Bigpond.com password
That ’ s how you can log in to Bigpond webmail or electronic mail account with IMAP and SMTP Settings for any king of e-mail providers or e-mail programs .
Log in Issues with Bigpond Webmail Account
Are you stuck while logging right into your Bigpond web mail account with issues on your email settings ? No need to stress as this can take space anytime for several factors ; below is what you need to do :
- 1. A solid web link is a must to access your Bigpond email account
- 2. Next off, you require to guarantee that you have actually entered the correct log in information i.e Username: Your full email address and password to access your Telstra email account.
- 3. Make sure to enter the correct email account settings for the gadget you are making use of i.e. Android, iPhone (Apple mail) or COMPUTER.
- 4. In case, you don’t remember the right password of your Bigpond account, you can constantly reset it.
How to Reset the Forgotten Bigpond Email Password?
There are opportunities to forget your password sooner or late adenine well as if it is the subject, you can recuperate the Bigpond password by resetting it as complies with :
1. Go to the Telstra Mail logarithm in page – hypertext transfer protocol : //signon.telstra.com.au/login ? goto=http % 3A % 2F % 2Femail.telstra.com % 3A443 % 2F
Bigpond email login page 2. After that, click on ‘ Forgot ’ option given aboard password
3. future, you will see a kind where you will be needed to enter your ‘ username ’ and besides ‘ Company ID or account number ’ just if you log in with your company ID.
Read more: Bungee Drop-Ins – Sky Candy
4. Press ‘ Continue ’ and adhere to the prompts to reset the Bigpond electronic mail password. If you require any extra aid regarding your Telstra chain mail account, you can check out the official link- hypertext transfer protocol : // www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email .
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION About Telstra Webmail
1. What’s the difference between IMAP and also SMTP?
The short answer is that IMAP connects to your email service providers’ server and is utilized for receiving e-mail while SMTP is utilized for sending out mail to various other servers.
IMAP ( net message Gain Access To Procedure ) is a procedure that demands that your electronic mail supplier will surely save every one of your messages and folders onto its very own web servers. By doing this, whether you are making use of an electronic mail customer or webmail, you will surely be able to link to your e-mail account and besides sight anything you have received because it ’ s constantly kept on their web server .
STMP ( Straightforward Mail Transfer Method ) is the method acting for sending out emails out of your report to diverse other destinations. It allows your e-mail customer to connect to the waiter of your provider to send outbound mail, peculiarly to other web servers .
2. What does “port” mean in my email settings?
You can think about the “ port ” like an address number. The same way that an IP address identifies the home of a computer, the port recognizes the application operating on that calculator system .
There are a couple of typical port numbers, constantly use the advised settings to configure your e-mail server to Mailbird .
3. Just how do I understand if I require POP3 or IMAP?
If it is substantive to you to save sphere on your desktop, or if you ’ re stressed over backing up your e-mails, choose IMAP. This suggests that your e-mails will be stored on the world wide web server of your electronic mail serve provider .
POP3 will download your emails to be saved in your area and afterwards erase them from the web server. This will surely maximize outer space on your waiter, yet if anything happens to your regional storage, those electronic mail won ’ triiodothyronine be available on-line. If you are comfortable specifically having a local duplicate of your documents, POP3 is a feasible choice .
4. Just how can I import my old emails?
If your honest-to-god emails are calm available in your score, they will instantaneously be imported. IMAP protocol synchronizes your emails and folders with the electronic mail network server, making it feasible to handle your emails on any type of device that is attached to your account .
once you include your Bigpond.net report to Mailbird, it will provide you access to your e-mails mighty away, no extra action is required .
note : If your emails are from your local anesthetic server, it will not be potential to import them due to IMAP procedures.
That ’ s all ! With any fortune, presently you recognize enough concern Telstra mail solution a well as precisely how you can enroll in a Bigpond report and besides access the same using its corresponding login treatment .
Besides that, if you experience Bigpond e-mail login problems after that, you can aid yourself to remove the same make practice of the best possible solutions noted here .
Along with the accurate lapp, you likewise take into consideration those electronic mail server setting to configure and besides login to your Bigpond e-mail bill in a third-party e-mail client. Better, it is worth noting that, the Consumer Support of Bigpond Webmail supplies 24 * 7 aid and solution to all its individuals. so, if required, you can additionally call the ‘ Bigpond ’ s Client Support Group ’ using this toll-free number : 1-800-849-315 to let all your Bigpond e-mail account-related troubles be figured out handily american samoa well as on schedule .