2. In regulate to gain access to Pre-Sale Tickets, you will need to :
a. cross-file for a Telstra ID
b. Join Telstra Plus using your Telstra ID
c. Visit telstra.com/tickets during pre-sale window and chatter “ buy tickets ”. If you ’ ra not already signed in, you will need to sign in with the Telstra ID you used to join Telstra Plus .
d. Select your event from the Telstra Thanks Concerts, Sport, Movies or Arts page and leverage tickets following the ticket seller march .
3. When an propose to purchase Pre-Sale Tickets is exist, you will have the opportunity to secure tickets before the general public through the relevant Ticket Vendor ’ s web site. This will occur during a pre-sale window which is single for you ( early than any official fan-club or member group which is besides offering a pre-sale ). ticket prices are set out on the relevant Ticket Vendor ’ s web site and are discipline to that Ticket Vendor ’ sulfur terms and conditions. Tickets are rigorously subject to handiness during the pre-sale window and the maximum number of tickets available to purchase per customer may vary. A survival of seating is available throughout the venue for Pre-Sale Tickets, however it does not provide discriminatory seat over the general public .
4. The relevant Ticket Vendor is entirely creditworthy for the Pre-Sale Ticket redemption and fulfillment, and purchase of Pre-Sale Tickets is subject the relevant Ticket Vendor ’ south terms and conditions ( see the actual Pre-Sale event page on telstra.com/tickets and position Things you need to know for details of the Ticket Vendor ). Telstra only offers access to Pre-Sale Tickets and does not otherwise supply the Pre-Sale Tickets themselves. accordingly and except for those that can not be excluded by jurisprudence, Telstra excludes all representations and warranties in respect of the Pre-Sale Tickets. To the extent permitted by law, Telstra will not be creditworthy or liable for :
a. the accuracy, contentedness and use of the Ticket Vendor ’ s web site, or use of the Pre-Sale Tickets ( including ticket redemption and fulfillment ) ;
b. any Pre-Sale ticket that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Customer ;
c. any personnel casualty or wrong any ( including but not circumscribed to direct or indirect loss ) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the event related to the Pre-Sale Tickets ; or
d. changes, cancellations or postponements to events the subject of a Pre-Sale ticket offer .
5. Telstra is not creditworthy for any technical difficulties with the Ticket Vendor ’ s web site, and does not warrant that the Ticket Vendors ’ websites will be available at all times.
6. If you have a question or complaint about a Pre-Sale tag or the event, please contact the relevant Ticket Vendor ( see the actual Pre-Sale event page on telstra.com/tickets and scene Things you need to know for details of the Ticket Vendor ) .
7. Telstra reserves the proper in its discretion to change, delete or suspend this offer without notice, and this will be effective upon the update terms and conditions being posted on the Telstra Plus web site .
8. All other terms of the Telstra Plus program continue to apply .