We offer a complete payroll service for small businesses, saving your precious time, for a humble annual fee starting at €275
We offer a complete payroll servicing for little businesses. Our overhaul allows you to meet all your statutory obligations as an employer, saving you time and ensuring you don ’ t receive any penalties from Revenue for former or wrong file.
Read more: Cheap Car Insurance in Colorado (2022)
Your browser does not support the video tag.
Here is how it works
- You send us your employees’ details including how much you want to pay them.
- We set you up as an employer with Revenue and deal with all required Revenue returns and correspondence for
the duration of your subscription. We’ll also set you up on our cloud-based payroll system.
- We run your payroll on a weekly/fortnightly/four-weekly/ monthly basis depending on what you’d prefer.
- All you need to do each pay period is simply pay your staff the net amount advised on the pay summary.
- We can send you a file with the payroll details that can be uploaded directly onto Quickbooks, Sage or Xero.
- You can login at any time via the member’s area on our website and see all pay summaries to date, manage annual
leave and approve timesheets.
- Your employees can download our specialist app (available on Apple or Android) and view payslips, submit
timesheets and holiday requests getting notifications when new payslips are available.
- If your staff work the same hours each week, you can let us know and we’ll process your payroll
without timesheets unless we hear from you by cut-off.
- We will set up a direct debit between you and Revenue so the employee deductions and employer PRSI are kept up to date.
- Prefer to have payslips securely emailed? No problem, just let us know at any point and we will arrange this for you instead.
- We offer unlimited help and advice to our clients and are experts in complexities such as the Government wage subsidy schemes
and splitting tax credits.
- If an employee leaves, we’ll process them as a leaver and set up their replacement at no additional cost.
It is your legal obligation to provide your employees with key terms of their use in writing within 5 days of them commencing employment and to provide your staff with a desirable condense of use within the first base 60 days of them commencing use with you.
Reading: Small Business Payroll
For an extra charge of fair €35 we can offer you an use contract template between you and your employees which cover both of these obligations .