Table of Contents
- The PFN LIST CORRUPT error can do some damage on your Windows 10, and a faulty driver is among the causes.
- This annoying situation can also generate the problematic BSoD, but with our guide you’ll solve the issue like a pro.
- A third-party software might also be to blame for getting the stop code PFN LIST CORRUPT error.
- Luckily we have all the efficient fixes, including some tools you need to try for your PC.
INSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will repair park computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your personal computer for utmost performance. fix personal computer issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps :
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool that comes with Patented Technologies ( patent available here
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Repair All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
If your computer encounters a hardware failure or a major software trouble, it will give you the ill-famed Blue Screen of Death erroneousness and restart itself .
These types of errors can sometimes appear on Windows 10, and they are reasonably good, therefore it ’ randomness crucial to fix them a soon as you can. Since these types of errors can be debatable .
nowadays we ’ ra going to show you how to fix PFN LIST CORRUPT error on your Windows 10 .
Why does Pfn List Corrupt appear while gaming?
This trouble can appear while playing sealed games, and users reported Pfn List Corrupt in Valorant. many assume that this is a driver issue, so it ’ randomness always a good theme to keep your drivers updated .
Hardware problems can besides cause this error, and if your personal computer is overclocked, we suggest removing the overclock settings and testing it again .
This is reasonably similar to Memory Management error which leads many users to assume that the cause for Pfn List Corrupt is faulty RAM .
This international relations and security network ’ t the alone consequence, and many reported critical structure corruption BSOD during their bet on sessions. fortunately there are ways to deal with those issues .
How can I fix PFN LIST CORRUPT BSoD error on Windows 10?
1. Update Windows 10
- Type Settings in the Search bar.
- Select Windows Update & Security from the Settings list.
- Click on Check for updates to see new ones.
Windows 10 international relations and security network ’ thyroxine a perfective operate system, and there are few bugs and issues, therefore in order to fix any hardware or software issue, it ’ mho crucial to run Windows Update regularly .
By downloading the latest updates, you ’ ll pay back most of the hardware and software issues, which are both major causes of the bluing screen PFN LIST CORRUPT error .
In accession to bug fixes, updates bring improved constancy, security, and fresh features, so be surely to download them frequently .
It is besides important to keep your drivers up to date. Windows 10 is a modern operational arrangement, therefore it might have some issues with older hardware .
2. Update drivers
- Type Device Manager in the Windows Search bar.
- Select the drivers you want to update from the list.
- Click on Search automatically for drivers to install the driver.
- Wait for the available drivers to be installed.
These issues can sometimes result in a BSoD error, therefore it ’ mho important to update your drivers on a even footing .
To update your drivers, just visit your hardware manufacturer ’ s web site and download the latest drivers for your device. You might have to repeat this process for all install devices in order to fix this problem .
Searching for drivers on your own can be time-consuming. indeed, we advise you to use a tool that will do this for you mechanically .
Using an automatic driver updater will surely save you from the harass of searching for drivers manually, and it will constantly keep your system up to date with the latest drivers .
therefore if you can ’ triiodothyronine stick to these steps or it doesn ’ triiodothyronine work in your case, third-party software can help you instantaneously to find your faulty drivers and fix them efficiently. This job can be well performed by DriverFix. This is an approve creature that will find the outdated and bad drivers and will let you choose which ones you need to be updated .
3. Run the BSOD Troubleshooter
- Open the Settings app and go to the Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left.
- Select BSOD from the right pane and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the troubleshooter.
This is a part of Windows 10 ’ s built-in trouble-shoot tool that can be found in the settings. hopefully, this tool can resolve the discontinue code PFN LIST CORRUPT error, ampere well .
4. Run the SFC scan
- Right-click on the Start Menu button, and open Command Prompt (Admin).
- Enter the following line and press Enter:
- Wait until the process is done (it may take a while).
- If the solution is found, it will automatically be applied.
- Now, close the Command Prompt and restart your computer.
This is a command-line troubleshooter that can resolve assorted issues, including BSOD errors. Hopefully, the PFN LIST CORRUPT error, a well .
5. Run DISM
5.1. Standard way
- Right-click Start and open Command Prompt (Admin).
- Paste the following command and press Enter:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Wait until the scan is finished.
- Restart your computer and try updating again.
5.2. With the Windows installation media
- Insert your Windows installation media.
- Right-click the Start menu and, from the menu, choose the Command Prompt (Admin).
- In the command line, type the following commands and press Enter after each:
dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- Now, type the following command and press Enter:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:SourcesInstall.wim:1 /LimitAccess
- Make sure to change an X value with the letter of the mounted drive with the Windows 10 installation.
- After the procedure is finished, restart your computer.
And the third troubleshooting cock we ’ ra going to use is DISM. Deployment Image Servicing and Management ( DISM ) re-deploys the system picture, resolving electric potential issues on the way .
This can be applied to fix the PFN LIST CORRUPT erroneousness on your Windows 10 angstrom well .
6. Check the hard drive
- Enter the Advanced Startup (Restart your computer while holding the Shift key).
- Choose Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options.
- Select Command Prompt from the list of options.
- When Command Prompt appears, enter the following lines and press Enter after each line in order to run it:
- Some users are also suggesting that you need to run additional chkdsk commands as well. To perform these commands, you need to know drive letters for all your hard drive partitions. In Command Prompt you should enter the following (but remember to use the letters that match your hard drive partitions on your PC):
chkdsk /r c:
chkdsk /r d:
- Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
Expert Tip: Some personal computer issues are hard to tackle, specially when it comes to corrupt repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an mistake, your organization may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a joyride that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start animate .
If there ’ s something wrong with your arduous drive, BSODs are a coarse occurrence. For that topic, you need to check the condition of your hard drive. And to do that, use the chkdsk command .
This control basically scans your partitions and resolves any potential problems .
7. Disable Microsoft OneDrive
7.1. Use the Local Computer Policy panel
- Press Windows Key + S and enter group policy. Select the Edit group policy.
- When Local Group Policy Editor opens, in the left pane navigate to Local Computer Policy, then access Computer Configuration
- Choose Administrative Templates then click Windows Components and OneDrive.
- In the right pane, locate Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage and double click it.
- Select Enabled and click Apply and OK to disable OneDrive.
7.2. Use the Registry Editor
- Press Windows Key + R and type regedit. Press Enter or click OK to start Registry Editor.
- Once Registry Editor starts, you need to navigate to the following key in the left pane:
- Expand the Windows key and search for OneDrive key. If the key doesn’t exist, go to the next step to create it.
- Right-click Windows key and choose New then Key. Enter OneDrive as the name of the key.
- Select the OneDrive key. In the right pane, right click and choose New then DWORD (32-bit) Value. Enter the code below as the name of the new DWORD:
- Double click the DisableFileSyncNGSC and change its Value data to 1.
- Click OK to save changes.
7.3. Use Safe Mode
- Restart your computer few times while it boots. This should start Automatic Repair process.
- Choose Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, go to Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
- Once your computer restarts again, you’ll see a list of options. Press F5 or 5 to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Once the Safe Mode starts, disable the OneDrive.
OneDrive was a separate of the Windows Essentials suite for many years, but with the rising popularity of cloud memory, it became a default lotion on Windows 10 .
OneDrive is a big tool that allows you to collaborate and share files with others, but unfortunately, respective users reported that OneDrive can besides cause PFN LIST CORRUPT erroneousness .
8. Uninstall the problematic software
- Press Windows Key + X to open Power User Menu and select Device Manager from the list.
- Once the Device Manager starts, you need to locate the driver you wish to remove. Right click it and choose Uninstall.
- If available, check Delete driver software for this device and click OK.
- Restart your computer.
Users reported that after removing the Etron driver their issues with PFN LIST CORRUPT BSoD were fixed.
Bear in mind the about any driver can cause this error, you might need to do a bite of inquiry before you find a driver that is causing you this problem .
In addition to your antivirus and drivers, sometimes regular applications can cause a BSoD error .
few users reported that Philips Incenter Offline was the main campaign for this error, and after removing it the issue was completely resolved .
again, about any software can cause these types of errors, so it ’ sulfur best that you remove any recently installed software .
BSoD errors are frequently caused by sealed software, and many users reported that PFN LIST CORRUPT error is caused by your antivirus .
It ’ randomness worth mention that about any antivirus software can cause BSoD errors, so be sure to uninstall any third-party antivirus software .
In order to completely remove antivirus software, it ’ south recommended to use a consecrated uninstaller .
many antivirus companies offer these uninstaller tools for their software, sol be certain to download and use one of these tools .
After you removed the antivirus software wholly, you can download the latest translation of the same tool, or you can switch to a different antivirus solution .
In addition to your antivirus, certain drivers can cause PFN LIST CORRUPT. Users reported that they fixed the error by removing the Etron driver .
9. Check your hardware
preferably often PFN LIST CORRUPT mistake can be caused by faulty hardware, most normally RAM, indeed makes certain to check if your RAM is working by rights .
To do that, download MemTest86+ and run it for a couple of hours. many users reported that after replacing their RAM the consequence was completely resolved .
even though your ram might be the common causal agent, be sure to check if other components, such as your motherboard, network calling card, and graphics card, are working by rights .
The PFN LIST CORRUPT erroneousness in Windows 10 error can be debatable, but since this erroneousness is much caused by a software issue, it can be easily fixed by following one of our solutions .
We ’ d like to hear more from you on this matter then drop us a comment in the section below .
inactive having issues ? Fix them with this cock :
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this calendar month .
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PFN_List_Corrupt ?
PFN stands for Page Frame Number and PFN_List_Corrupt is a erroneousness message that shows on a blue screen in Windows. Find out more in this steer on how to fix pfn number corrupt in Windows 10 .
How do I run a BSOD troubleshooter ?
The troubleshooting serve may involve removing third base party apps but that ’ s not all. See merely how you can besides perform this action in this guide on fixing a BSoD code error .
Is blue blind error dangerous ?
The BSoD is normally associated to loss of data sol from this position, it is debatable. In regulate to shed more light on the issue we prepared an article on how to fix a BSoD error .
Was this page helpful?
Read more: Bungee Drop-Ins – Sky Candy
There are 1 comments