fortunately, accident victims who were injured as a result of person else ’ mho negligent or foolhardy demeanor can recover damages from the at-fault party by filing a personal injury suit against them in court, so if you or a love one were injured in an accident, you should consider speaking with an know legal team of Bakersfield personal injury lawyers here at Chain | Cohn | Clark. We can help you seek compensation for your losses .
Contact us right aside by on-line human body or give us a shout at 661.323.4000.
Read more: Cheap Car Insurance in Colorado (2022)
Car Accidents in Bakersfield CA
Car accidents in Bakersfield are one of the primary causes of serious injury in the U.S. In fact, the California Highway Patrol reported that around 254,561 people were injured in collisions, 3,435 of whom tragically lost their lives, in 2015 alone. There are a variety of unlike types of car accidents, a few of which are ill-famed for causing good injuries, including :
- Head-on collisions, in which two vehicles collided head-on while traveling in opposite directions;
- Side-impact, or t-bone crashes, which often occur in intersections and involve one car colliding with the side of another vehicle;
- Rollover and roof crush accidents, which are especially common amongst top-heavy SUVs, and can result in an injured party being trapped in a vehicle while awaiting help;
- Rear-end collisions, which can cause serious neck and back injuries, even when they occur at low speeds;
- Sideswipes, which occur when the side of one vehicle scrapes along the side of another car; and
- Underride crashes, which occur when a smaller vehicle rear ends a much larger commercial truck, or big rig, and slides beneath it, shearing off the roof of the car.
regardless of the type of car accident in Kern County, these kinds of collisions can about always be linked to at least one person ’ s negligence, such as :
- Driving while intoxicated;
- Failing to obey traffic laws;
- Manufacturing a defective vehicle;
- Making negligent vehicle repairs;
- Driving while distracted;
- Failing to properly maintain a vehicle;
- Driving aggressively; and
- Falling asleep at the wheel.