Table of Contents
Below, you will find links to sample tests for each one of the person capable areas .
If you end up finding this post helpful, then your friends will excessively. Please remember to share !
Select a HESI A2 subject area below to start practicing.
What is the HESI A2?
The HESI A2 © ( besides known as the Evolve Reach Admissions Assessment ) is a common nursing school entrance examination .
What subjects are on the HESI exam?
The HESI A2 © consists of 8 divide test areas. Those test areas include mathematics, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology, and physics. The school you are applying to will tell you which of these 8 test areas you will need to take .
about all programs will require you to take the mathematics, read, vocabulary, and grammar parts of the quiz. In accession, some school may require you to take the biology and human body sections. It is rare that a school will ask you to take chemistry or physics .
How many questions are on each section?
here is a dislocation of the number of questions you will face on each segment of the HESI examination :
- Mathematics (50 questions, 50 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension (47 questions, 60 minutes)
- Vocabulary (50 questions, 50 minutes)
- Grammar (50 questions, 50 minutes)
- Biology (25 questions, 25 minutes)
- Chemistry (25 questions, 25 minutes)
- Anatomy & Physiology (25 questions, 25 minutes)
- Physics (25 questions, 25 minutes)
Is it multiple choice?
It is multiple choice except for a couple of mathematics problems which will be fill-in-the-blank .
How much does the HESI exam cost?
The price to sit for the examination is $ 40.00 .
Where do I take the test?
The plan ’ south admissions counselor will work with you to schedule your examination at a Prometric testing center near you. You will take the examination on a calculator and it will be proctored ( person will be there to watch you take it ) .
What is a passing score?
The program you are applying to has a pre-determined passing score. however, most programs require a 70 % – 80 % on each test section .
What happens if I don’t pass my exam?
You can take the test once every 60 days but only three times in a year. After three times in one year, you will have to wait until the adjacent year to sit for the examination again .
How to prepare for your upcoming HESI A2
The lone feeling better than walking into a examination with assurance is walking out after passing. Those are the two feelings we want every one of our customers to feel and that is why we back up our NURSEHUB Membership with a pass guarantee .
Here is what else you get:
- 5 Full-length HESI practice tests that look just like the exam you will take.
- 4,900+ HESI A2 practice questions.
- In-depth answer explanations for each question so you will never feel lost or left behind – even if you have been out of school for years.
- Two convenient ways to study – go at your own pace viewing the answer explanations along the way or launch life-like exams that mimic the real testing experience.
- Detailed score reports that show you exactly what you need to focus on to quickly improve your score.
- Immediate lifetime access on any device.
Walk into your test with confidence. Walk out of your test with pride.