Medaille College Office of the Registrar: Transcripts, Degree Audit, Enrollment Verification | Medaille College

frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
How do I request a transcript?
Click on the “ Transcript ” tab key above and place your transcript order through the National Student Clearinghouse. Currently enrolled students can besides download an unofficial transcript of their transcript through their Medaille 360 account.

How do I apply for graduation?
Students must apply for gradation through Medaille360. Follow these graduation application directions. Please note that there are specific deadlines for each bestowal date .

I’ve graduated – when will I receive my diploma?
Degrees are typically confer 2-3 weeks after the bestowal date ( May 31, August 31 or December 31 ). Pending any holds, diplomas are approximately order and mailed out 4-6 weeks after all degrees have been conferred .

What is the difference between my graduation date and my conferral date?
Graduation date is the date of the graduation ceremony. bestowal date is the date on your diploma, depending on which calendar month your degree is conferred ( May 31, August 31 or December 31 ) .

How do I change my name, address or phone number?
Address/Phone: Submit a completed change of Name Form to the Registrar ’ south office OR Send an e-mail message to registrar @ Include your student ID count and new or changed information .
Name: Submit a completed change of Name Form with official software documentation ( i.e. birth security, driver ’ mho license, recommendation ) for proofread of legal appoint .
**If you have applied for commencement and are changing your name/address, please let us know by checking the correct boxes on the Change of Name/Address form or in your e-mail to registrar @ **
**All Name/Address Change requests must be sent from the student’s Medaille email account**

How do I register for classes?
Undergraduate Buffalo Traditional students are registered when they meet with their adviser to plan their class agenda. Please contact the Advisement Center at advisementcenter @ Post-Traditional undergraduate students, please contact OnlineStudentServices @ Graduate Students, please contact your staff adviser .
If you are diffident who to contact, please email the Registrar ’ s Office at registrar @ We will be able to get you in contact with the appropriate office/person .

How do I see/print my class schedule?
Class schedules are accessible through your Medaille360 account. Students are able to print/download their schedule from their Medaille360 history .

Once I’m registered, what if I want to change my schedule?
Please contact your Advisor to request schedule changes. Any schedules must be requested and changed prior to the add/drop deadlines noted on the academic calendar .

How do I change my major or my concentration?
Submit completed Change of Status Form. The human body must be signed by your adviser or department chair, prior to sending to the Registrar ’ s Office .

I would like to take a course at another institution over the summer. Do I need permission?
Yes. Please provide the connect to the course description from the specific college/university for the path you wish to take elsewhere. Please email the information to the Registrar ‘s office before you register for the course. The Registrar ‘s Office will provide you with ratification or the reason why the course will not transfer in. When you have proper confirmation that the course will transfer to Medaille, you may register for the course at the other institution. Upon completion of the course, please forth your official transcript showing the degree you received to the Registrar ‘s Office .
**All requests for transfer credit review must be sent from the student’s Medaille email account**

What is Pass/Fail?
Medaille College offers the P/F grade chiefly as an encouragement for undergraduate students to take more ambitious courses than they might without endangering their GPA ‘s. Complete details can be found by requesting a Pass/Fail form available in the Registrar ’ sulfur Office. There is a deadline by which students can apply for Pass/Fail – normally at the 2/3 mark or 10th week of the semester. Pass/Fail deadlines are posted on the academician calendar for each semester .

How do I withdraw from school?
Students must meet with an adviser or department electric chair and complete a College Withdrawal mannequin. If you plan to take a fracture of registration for one condition, please check the break of registration box under the reason for withdrawal and include the date you plan to return. The withdrawal form must be signed by your academic adviser and Student Affairs if you are a resident scholar living on campus. The completed and signed form may be brought to the Registrar ’ south Office or emailed to registrar @ .

What is the difference between dropping a class and withdrawing from a class?
Students should contact advisors before any agenda changes are made. Students can drop a course prior to the add/drop deadline with no fiscal liability or grade. After the add/drop deadline, students can only withdraw from a class and will receive a grade of ‘ W ’ with fiscal indebtedness per a bias rate assigned to particular time periods within the semester. Withdrawal deadlines are posted on the academic calendar .

How do I order a replacement diploma?
Submit completed Diploma Reorder Form. Mail, fax, or scan and e-mail completed form to registrar @ The fee for a successor diploma is $ 50. Your surrogate diploma processed within 2-4 weeks of the request .

Whom should I contact about verification of my New York State Teaching Certification?
For any NYS Teaching Certification question, contact the Education Department at ( 716 ) 880-2623 .

What coursework/testing can be considered for transfer credit by Medaille College?
Medaille College considers the following for transfer credit rating upon acknowledge of your official transcript :

  • Credits earned from a regionally accredited college/university: In the area of a student’s major program of study only grades of ‘C’ or better are transferable. Medaille may accept in transfer up to 12 credit hours of ‘D’ grades as free electives provided that the overall transfer average is at least 2.0. Only credit is transferable; grades, quality points, and cumulative averages do not transfer.
  • Credits earned through the Academic Alternatives program.

How do I request an enrollment verification certificate?
Students may request an registration verification certificate directly through their Medaille360 account. All certifications of registration for Medaille College are nowadays obtained through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse. Medaille College has authorized the National Student Loan Clearinghouse to issue all official certifications of registration on their behalf. This web site besides provides individualized registration status information, postponement notifications, proof of registration provided, and specific scholar lend information.

Please follow these instructions to obtain your documentation of registration :
Medaille College students may besides access information about their registration status, scholar loanword postponement notifications, proof of registration provided, and specific information about their scholar loans through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse portal vein. To access this information, chink on the appropriate connection after continuing to NSLC .

beginning :
Category : News


Related articles

Why Study Geography? Things to Know Before Choosing a Major

Geography is a highly significant yet most overlooked subject...

Biggest Social Media Platforms as Per User Base

The web is the sacred lifeline of industrial development...

AniMixPlay Review – Is AniMixPlay Safe?

AniMixPlay is a website where you can watch anime...

TweakVip and Offroad Outlaws

There are several applications that make your life more...

The Benefits of Green Buildings

The term green building can be used to describe...