Table of Contents
Netflix Error Code M7121-1331: How to Fix and Prevent this Error?
The Netflix error code M7121-1331 can indicate issues with your web browser specially when it doesn ’ metric ton patronize this chopine. This error code can be normally found when you are using Speed Browser. such browsers can create obstructions and affect the officiate of the actor. therefore, you may be unable to watch your favorite shows or movies on Netflix. additionally, you can find this Netflix streaming mistake when HTML5 hasn ’ thymine been enabled on internet browsers like Chrome. In early instances, cached data, outdated Chrome configurations, etc., can yield such an issue .
To troubleshoot a trouble like this one, you can first fix the issues with your web browser. Should you like to know more ways to fix this Netflix mistake M7121-1331-4027, you can read further .
Below, you can find a blueprint of this stake. It will help you in knowing about the sections covered here.
What is the Error Code M7121-1331 on Netflix?
The Netflix streaming error M7121-1331 can be understood as a playback trouble. The error can be normally seen when you are using this service on a vane browser that is not supportive of Netflix. When an unsupported web browser is used for watching movies or shows on this chopine, interferences with the player may get caused .
As a result of the lapp, you may even find the stick to error message on the display :
“ Whoops, Something Went Wrong…
There was an unexpected error. Please Reload the Page and Try Again.
Error code : M7121-1331-P7″
Causes of Netflix Error M7121-1331
The causes of witnessing the M7121 1331 error while streaming Netflix have been cited as follows :
- A browser that is not supportive of Netflix is one of the reasons why the error M7121-1331 may be seen.
- The server of the platform may be down.
- There may be an internal outage in the server of Netflix.
- You may not have removed the cached data, cookies, and browsing history from your device. Thus, interference or obstructions may be emerging while running Netflix.
- You may be trying to stream Netflix via a public network. Due to restricted streaming on such a network, the error code M7121-331 on Netflix may be surfacing.
- HTML 5 may have been disabled on your internet browser.
- The extensions of Google Chrome may be causing conflicts.
- Chrome may be damaged or its installation files may be missing.
- You may not have updated your web browser prior to running Netflix on it.
How to Resolve Netflix Error M7121-1331 on Your Streaming Devices?
Since the Netflix erroneousness code M7121-1331 is a browser-related return, you can check that the updates for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and so forth, have been installed. additionally, you can ensure that your internet browser allows you to use Netflix and that HTML 5 has been enabled on it. To troubleshoot the trouble foster, you can keep the components like the Widevine Content Decryption Module updated while using Google Chrome .
Let us scroll further to read more about these methods and the guidelines associated with the same .
Fix 1 – Ensure that Your Browser Supports Netflix and HTML 5 is Enabled
There are certain web browsers that are supportive of Netflix. Some of these have been stated hera :
- Google Chrome 64-bit version on Windows 7 or above, Mac OS X 10.10 or later (Mavericks), Chrome OS, or Linux.
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 or above.
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Mozilla Firefox 59.0.3 or above on Windows 7 or later or Mac OS X 10.10 or later (Yosemite).
- Opera 47.0.2631.80 or above on Windows 7 and all the above versions or Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Safari web browser on Mac OS X 10.10 or later (Yosemite).
You may be coming across the Netflix error code M7121-1331 if you are using a web browser that doesn ’ triiodothyronine support this cyclosis serve. Based on the list of the browsers we have stated in this section, you can use any of them for using Netflix. Along with that, besides ensure that HTML 5 has not been disabled. This is the most holocene version of HTML. Enabling the same will help in preventing errors while using Netflix. Thus, the error code may not bother you again .
Fix 2 – Disable Chrome Extensions
There are several extensions available on chrome that enhance the Netflix streaming experience. however, some of them can cause the Netflix erroneousness code m7121-1331 4027 as they violate the terms and conditions of this service. If you have any such extensions on Chrome, then you may need to disable them. They can be disabled by pressing the toggle button given near them .
To disable these extensions on Chrome, you can besides use the adopt directions :
- In the “Address Bar” field in Chrome, type “chrome://extensions”.
- Scroll down to the list of extensions.
- Use a toggle to disable the extension that is currently enabled.
Note: The extensions that are enabled are highlighted with a blue toggle option .
- Now, visit the Netflix website and try to stream any video.
If you are able to stream any video without seeing the error code, then this measure would have worked well for you .
Fix 3 – Uninstall and Reinstall Google Chrome
In certain instances, the Netflix M7121-1331-P7 error code was observed when Google Chrome was being used for streaming the platform. Due to not being updated, such an error was constantly being observed .
If you are finding yourself in a exchangeable site, then you can remove this browser. After that, you can reinstall Google Chrome on your device. For uninstalling the browser, you can first clear the data stored in it. then you can uninstall Google Chrome. once this has been done, you can install it again by downloading its facility file .
More steps for removing and reinstalling this browser have been presented here :
- On your computer, close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Click on the Start menu and then, Settings.
- Click Apps. Under ‘’Apps & features’’, choose to click Google Chrome.
- To delete all the browsing history data, profile information, click on ‘Also delete your browsing data’.
- Click Uninstall. Confirm by clicking the Uninstall button again.
To reinstall Google Chrome browser, do the follow :
Read more: Bungee Drop-Ins – Sky Candy
- Download the installation file.
- Click Run or Save, if prompted by any Windows permission.
- Now, double click on the download to start the installation process.
- Once “Chrome” gets installed, try using “Netflix”. Hopefully, it should start working by now without displaying the error code M7121-1331-P7 on Netflix.
If you ’ re experiencing the error code M7121-1331-4027 on Netflix on your calculator, it signifies that a particular part of your browser is not update or is blocked by the security settings. normally, Widevine Content Decryption Module is the component behind this Netflix offspring. For updating the lapp, you can visit the placement of the components via the Address Bar of Chrome. You can find this component and pick the option Check for Update. After updating it, you can reboot your device to ensure that the changes get saved. belated, you can open Netflix and check whether or not it is working now .
- Navigate to the address bar of your Chrome browser and type chrome://components and hit Enter.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the Widevine Content Decryption Module component.
- Select Check for update.
- Once done, reboot the system to save changes. Try to connect Netflix again to see if it is working well.
Fix 5 – Clean the Cached Data and Cookies from Web Browser
The error code M7121-1331 on Netflix can result when the cookies and cached data of the vane browser startle to affect the RAM space. In addition, the software of your device and its hardware components can besides get moved. consequently, you should prefer cleaning the hoard, cookies, and other such data from your network browser .
here, we have explained the ways to remove the cache on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Mac Safari .
Option 1: Cleaning Cache on Chrome
Chrome users need to visit the Settings via the Address Bar. In the Settings, they can find a pill named Advanced. then using the Advanced menu, you can opt for clear Browsing Data. After the datum has been by rights cleaned, the Netflix error code M7121-1331 on Chrome should not be seen .
- Navigate to the “Address Bar”.
- Type “chrome://settings” in it.
- Now, Press “Enter”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” tab.
- In the “Advanced” menu, scroll down to select the option of “Clear Browsing Data”.
- In the next pop-up window, check all the boxes that say “Cookies”, “Auto-fill Information”, and “Browsing History”.
- Set the time range to “All Time”.
- Click on the option of “Clear Data” for deleting all the temporary files containing web browsing history.
- Launch “Chrome” again and connect to “Netflix” to see if it is streaming without the playback error.
Option 2: Removing Cache on Firefox
While using Firefox, you may have come across the Library button. You can press it for finding the History. then you can move to the option of unclutter Recent History. Followed by this, you will have to enter a meter range. Later, you can select the things that you would like to clear. These can range from the Browsing & Download History to Cookies and Cache .
Let us now see the accomplished steps to remove the hoard and cookies on Mozilla Firefox :
- Press the “Library” button.
- Click on “History”.
- Then click on the “Clear Recent History” option.
- Select the drop-down menu next to “Time Range to Clear” to choose everything for clearing all the data stored since the last exercise.
- Use the check box to select what information you want to clear from your history. This will be inclusive of “Browsing & Download History”, “Cookies”, “Cache”, “Active Logins”, and “Form & Search History”. Check all the boxes to clear all of them.
- Click on the “Clear Now” button. The items which you have selected will be cleared from Mozilla’s history.
- Launch “Mozilla Firefox” again and connect to “Netflix” to check for the error. Hopefully, the issue of the error M7121-1331 on Netflix would not persist now.
Option 3: Clearing Cache on Mac Safari
On Mac Safari, clearing the hoard to fix the Netflix erroneousness code M7121-1331-4027 is inclusive of a short operation. You can just open the browser and snap on the clear History option. After setting the time range, you can tap on clean History. then you can exit the web browser and relaunch it. After it has been relaunched, you can visit Netflix and stream any movie of your option .
- From the “Safari” menu, select “Clear History”.
- Select the desired “Time Range”.
- Then click on “Clear History”.
- Quit Safari or press the “Command+Q” keys to completely exit the browser.
- Launch the “Safari” web browser and connect to “Netflix”.
- Ensure that the error code M7121-1331-4027 on Netflix is no longer seen.
Fix 6: Check Server Status of Netflix
It will be helpful to ensure that the server status of Netflix is not down. At times, while you may fail to identify the induce behind the Netflix M7121-1331 streaming mistake, checking the server may have skipped your mind. In case the waiter international relations and security network ’ t up, streaming videos on Netflix may not be possible. You can wait for some clock. When the waiter issues get resolved on the other end, Netflix will allow you to stream video .
We will suggest our readers to check that their web browser is running the most late version. If not, then issues like the erroneousness M7121-1331 on Netflix can show up from time to time. To get the late version of your browser, you will be required to update it. In case you are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera, you can find the instructions to update it as follows :
Option 1: Updating Google Chrome
For getting the necessity updates for Google Chrome, you can open the browser. then you can find the button to Customize Google Chrome. After this, you have to press Help and opt for about Google Chrome from the hierarchical menu. Your browser will get updated to the most late interpretation. late, you can relaunch Google Chrome. As it gets updated, the M7121-1331 error code on Netflix will get resolved .
now, let us go through the following steps to update Chrome :
- Go to “Google Chrome”.
- Tap the button for “Customize Google Chrome”.
- Now, click on “Help”. The submenu needs to be expanded.
- Select the option of “About Google Chrome” to look for the updates.
- Google Chrome can take some time to get updated. Once the updates have been installed, press the button named “Relaunch”.
Updating Mozilla Firefox is a time-saving procedure. It can be initiated by selecting the Open Menu option. then you can choose Help and further select About Firefox. You will see a window launching on your screen. Via this window, the browser can be updated. To ensure that the M7121-1331 error in Netflix has been fixed, you can restart your browser and then use this pour military service .
- Visit “Mozilla Firefox” and choose the button for “Open Menu”.
- Select “Help” and view the menu.
- Now, click on “About Firefox”.
- The window of “About Mozilla Firefox” will get launched. You can look for the updates here and download them.
- After updating your browser, you have to restart it.
The users of opera are probable to find the O Menu in the browser. In this menu, the option of Update and Recovery has to be chosen for getting the updates. Accompanied by this, you have to pick the Relaunch now choice. As your browser launches again, you will be able to use Netflix good deoxyadenosine monophosphate common .
- In “Opera”, go to “O Menu”. You will find this menu on the left.
- Click on “Update and Recovery”.
- Then opt for “Relaunch Now” after updating the browser.
- Then launch “Netflix”. See to it that the M7121-1331 Netflix error code isn’t occurring while using the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the follow parts of the web log, we will be answering the common questions raised by the users of Netflix when the error code M7121-1331 is encountered by them .
1. How do I fix the Netflix error code M7121-1331-2205? If you ’ re getting the Netflix error code M7121-1331-5006 on your browser, then check that HTML 5 has been turned on. If it is on and you are still seeing the error code, then you can check your web browser is supportive of Netflix. 2. Why do I keep getting the Netflix error M7121-1331-P7? Errors like the Netflix error code M7121-1331-P7 can be received when your browser is carrying cached data and cookies. additionally, when the waiter of Netflix is devour or Chrome isn ’ triiodothyronine updated, this erroneousness can get generated.
3. How do I fix the Netflix error code M7121-1331 on Chrome? On Chrome, you can fix the M7121-1331 error by disabling the extensions as they may be creating intervention. You can try removing and reinstalling Google Chrome before using Netflix. last, you can ensure that the Widevine Content Decryption Module of Chrome is updated to prevent this Netflix error code.
As a Final Observation
The Netflix error code M7121 is a common happening when your browser is facing issues or doesn ’ thyroxine support such a platform. There can be other causes besides for seeing an error like this one. Like you studied hera, some of these causes could range from conflicting Chrome extensions to Netflix waiter issues. Keeping your browser updated is the best means to keep using Netflix error free. To ensure that such an error doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate interfere with your movie-watching have, you can clean the hoard datum of Chrome and Firefox from prison term to time. We believe that this mail saved your fourth dimension in fixing this Netflix error code .
To know about more such errors, you can go through our posts on the Netflix code UI 800 2 and Netflix code 2 5. Reading about such errors will help you in enjoying a memorable Netflix experience .