Table of Contents
Using Canvas, you can create & manage profiles, view their current courses on the splashboard, significance content from a former semester ’ s Canvas course can submit peer-review assignments & many more in Canvas .
Canvas UF helps students find the Course content and besides helps to find links to video lectures, assignments quiz discussions, and grades. You can join a meet both through ufl.zoom.us and through your Canvas course in e-Learning.
How to log into UF Canvas
To access UF canvas tent eLearning platform ,
- Visit login.ufl.edu to directly access the UFeLearning login page.
- This prompts you to log in with your username & password.
- Enter your GatorLink username.
- Enter your password.
- After logging into Canvas, you will be taken to your “User Dashboard,” where you can access the course(s) and/or project site(s) in which you are enrolled.
- You will find them listed under ‘Courses & Groups’ at the top of the screen.
UF Canvas login page screenshot.
Why don’t I see my course in UF eLearning?
There could be a couple of reasons why you don ’ t see your course in e-Learning .
- Have you checked the “All Courses” section of UF e-Learning? You can get there by clicking on “Courses” on the left and then going to “All Courses.“
- Your Instructor hasn’t released it yet. Your Instructor publishes the course when she/he is ready.
- If there is a problem with your Registration. The Registrar will drop you from classes if you have issues that need to be dealt with, such as fees, vaccination certificates, etc.
- It is also possible that there is not an online component for your course. Not all courses at the University of Florida use e-Learning.
- To change your password go to account.it.ufl.edu, click on “Change Your Password” and then log in with your GatorLink username and current password.
Helpful Guide to University of Florida Libraries
UF Calendar Important Dates and Deadlines
How to Check and Order UF Transcripts
all-important Online Tools for Success at UF
5 Best on-line Platforms to Help your Academic Journey at UF
UF Canvas login help and guide video
How to log into UF Zoom
UF Zoom is an easy-to-use video conferencing service available to all UF students, faculty, and staff that allows for meetings of up to 300 participants. soar is besides available in UF Canvas for instructors to use in their courses .
To join soar ;
- Go to ufl.zoom.us/
- Click on “Sign In” to view your Zoom profile or;
- Click on “Host a Meeting” or “Join a Meeting” to start using Zoom.
- For first-time users, the web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting, and is also available for manual download by visiting ufl.zoom.us/download
Student benefits of UF canvas instructure
- Access courses from anywhere & anytime
- UF Canvas learning makes it easy for students
- A proactive approach to group work, sharing documents, and hosting discussions all within the LMS
- Course Access and Grade Reporting
- Modern education system
- The calendar helps students stay organized, displaying assignments and due dates across all active courses.
- Student ability to use UF Canvas instructure on a smartphone or tablet was a significant advantage.
- View notification badges based on course updates and school announcements.
How to access UF Canvas from your mobile device
Canvas is built on open network standards and uses minimal instances of Flash, so most features are supported on mobile devices.
To access UF sail instructure on your mobile device
- Download the Citrix Receiver from your device’s app store (Apple Store, Google Play).
- Open the Citrix Receiver and tap “Set up my enterprise apps” or “Add Account” depending on your device type.
- Use your Gatorlink credentials for the username and password fields.
- If asked for a domain, enter “UFAD”
- That’s done, now you can access canvas dashboard with all futures.
Frequently asked questions
If you can ’ t open Canvas UF or have any difficulties in logging into Canvas through UF, check the helpful FAQs under .
Is my course in UF eLearning?
Your teacher will notify you if your naturally is available in UF eLearning in Canvas. You can access your course directly through ufl.instructure.com, or you can log in from the e-Learning page .
How do I change my display name in UF canvas?
UF Canvas uses the “ Display Name ” as you set in myUFL. The Display Name is what you want people to see in the UF Directory, such as “ Ally ” rather of “ Allison. ”
To update your display name, go to one.ufl.edu, click on the dropdown at the top right, and choice “ Directory Profile. ” Click “ Edit ” on the mighty of the name panel, uncheck “ Use my legal name ” under “ Display Name, ” update how you wish your name to be displayed, and click “ Submit ” at the bottom .
This change may take up to 24 hours to appear in Canvas instructure .
What do I do if I encounter problems while taking a quiz?
If you have a problem while taking an judgment, log out and log back in angstrom cursorily as possible. If the assessment is timed, the timer will continue to run while you are logged out .
If you still encounter difficulties, take a screenshot of the problem so the Help Desk can investigate and you will have proof of the trouble for your Instructor. Call the UF Computing Help Desk ( 352-392-4357 ) immediately for UF Canvas support .
It is recommended that you take on-line assessments during UF Canvas Help Desk hours whenever possible .
Where do I go for help with using UF e-Learning?
If you don ’ thymine find the answer to your motion in these FAQs, call the UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-4357 anytime during UF Computing Help Desk hours, or email help desk @ ufl.edu .
If you use UF electronic mail, write from your gatorlink @ ufl.edu e-mail address, or include your UFID and/or GatorLink username ( NOT your password ! ) in the body of the electronic mail.
What if I drop/add a course?
Your UF Canvas courses will be mechanically updated with the change, but it doesn ’ metric ton happen instantaneously. It could take respective hours to see the change .
How to view your grades
The Grades page in a naturally displays all current grades for all course assignments. You can besides view scoring details, comments, and rubrics. If your teacher is using multiple grade periods, you can besides filter grades by grading period .
If you have any courses that have concluded and can access their contentedness, you can view those grades from any active agent class. You can besides view concluded course grades from the Global Navigation Menu .