Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Leveling in Shadowlands
Welcome to our Druid charge guide. here you will find all you need to know to level up your Druid efficiently. Leveling received a lot of changes in Shadowlands, which we have documented in our Shadowlands Leveling Changes page. In addition, we now have a revamped Leveling guide, complete with detail information on XP, mounts, addons, consumables, tips, and more. We encourage to read it to increase your leveling speed even more.
Until you are level 5, use Wrath and Moonfire to kill enemies while leveling. This will change at Level 5 when you learn Cat Form with the ability Shred. then at level 10 you will unlock your choice of specializations .
Best Leveling Spec for Druid in Shadowlands
Druids have four endowment trees : balance, Feral, Guardian, and Restoration .
defender is the tank specialization for Druid, this is our hint grading specification, as the price deviation is not a large drop from the price dealing spectacles and your tankiness allows you to pull enormous amounts of monsters and AoE them down comfortably. Guardian is besides excellent in a group as you can maintain threat on all the throng for you group .
balance is a roll damage specialization with decent damage over time and area of effect spells. Its main benefit is being able to move around a cast DoTs freely allowing you to tag syndicate cursorily .
Feral is a melee damage choice for Druid, damage from Feral is chiefly focused on Bleeds which does not translate very good for leveling as mob die besides quickly to gain full value from the bleeds .
restoration is a healing specialization, and thus slower for solo questing due to its lower damage end product, however if you are going to be leveling in a group or dungeons, heal is a very important function which will allow larger pulls and a lot flying dungeon queues.
Ability Unlocks for Druid Leveling in Shadowlands
Best Heirloom Items for Druid Leveling in Shadowlands
The best heirloom to level with are the ones with Haste and / or Versatility. That is because they increase your DPS, smooth out your rotation and increase your survivability, respectively .
hurry can besides be useful to get tags faster when competing for throng with other players, giving you a mild razing advantage .
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Revamped page for Shadowlands, with subpages for each spec.
- 28 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 07 Apr. 2019: Fixed Restoration Druid rotation on low levels.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated Feral talent choices for patch 8.1.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Consistency updates to give all leveling guides a similar feel.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth release with Balance, Feral, Guardian, and Restoration 1-120 sections.
+ show all entries
– show only inaugural 2 entries