Pearland & Houston Outpatient Drug Rehab & Alcohol Rehab Center in 77047
Call Now For A Free Consultation. Hassle Free and No Sales Pitch.
If you or a love one is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, you need a team of experience addiction specialists who will help you understand what it takes to get drab. We have addiction professionals on standby waiting for your call. This is a hassle unblock consultation. We offer some of the most competitive self yield rates in township, and accept all major policy carriers. We besides have locations all across Houston and programs from outpatient to inpatient and detox .
2915 S Sam Houston Pkwy E # 300
Houston, Texas 77047
( 832 ) -742-9899
View on Map or Get Directions
Hours : outdoors 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
Location Details : This facility is located in Central Houston near Pearland & Sugarland, and offers outpatient treatment options for men and women seeking assistant with alcoholism, heroin, cocaine, prescription drug pills, and all drug addictions. We are located merely northeast of the Highway 288 & Beltway 8 intersection, south of business district Houston in Pearland. We besides have a adeptness in East Houston near the clear Lake area.
Self Payment Options: We offer the best self pay rates in town and accept most insurance. Call today for details and handiness .
Insurance Options: Insurance Carriers we accept at our Houston treatment centers include : Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United HealthCare, United Behavioral Health, United HealthCare Community Plan, Humana, Value Options, Beacon Health Options, Private HealthCare Systems and ComPsych. Fill out this human body to start the indemnity verification process now .
- United HealthCare
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthCare Community Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- ComPsych, Aetna
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS)
Types Of Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Our addiction treatment center treats both men and women who need serve with alcoholism or drug addiction. Our programs include individual therapy, group therapy, and evening family therapy to help the addict and their class work together for long-run achiever. We offer a wide range of programs including :
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Supportive Outpatient Programs (SOP)
- SAP Evaluations
- Court Ordered DWI Classes for Alcohol Addiction
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Relapse Prevention Classes
The staff at Bay Area Recovery Center is committed to providing a comforting, friendly environment with professional therapists and addiction treatment specialists to ensure your convalescence is a success .
Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Addictions
We have helped thousands of men and women achieve sobriety from drugs and alcohol. Below are the most popular substances abused. We have detailed data on each substance below, the detox involved, and much more that can help you understand what it takes to get clean from the drug you are addicted to .
- Xanax Detox – Xanax is a medication prescribed to treat anxiety, panic and depression and other mental issues. It is a very addictive substance and has some of the word withdrawal symptoms of all abused substances.
- Heroin Detox – Heroin is an illegal and highly addictive street drug in the opiate family and is made from the poppy plant. This has some of the worst opiate symptoms during detox, due to its highly potent nature.
- Vicodin Detox – Vicodin, Norco and Lortab are all for pain. Normally called painkillers, and abused by many. Withdrawal symptoms are similar to heroin.
- OxyContin Detox – OxyContin is an opiate for moderate to severe pain. Used for treatment over long periods of time.
- Suboxone Detox– Suboxone is a brand name of a substance which has Buprenorphine and Naloxone.Primarily used for heroin and opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- Hydrocodone Detox – Hydrocodone is a prescribed narcotic to treat men and women suffering from moderate to severe pain. Normally prescribed in pill form and also has a multitude of ingredients and products that have different uses.
- Cocaine Detox– Cocaine is a very addictive substance and used mainly as a recreational drug.
- Valium Detox– Valium / Diazepam is a benzodiazepine (benzo) and is prescribed to treat muscle spasms, anxiety issues, panic attacks, seizures and sometimes alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- Alcoholism Detox – Alcohol is widely available due to its legal use, but has become a widely abused substance by all walks of life.
- Prescription Pill Detox :There are many addictive prescription pills being abused in the world today and a few of the most popular are Vicodin, OxyContin, Hydrocodone, Valium, Xanax, Percocet, Somas and sleep aids.
- Methamphetamine Detox: Methamphetamine (Meth) is a Schedule II drug by the Food and Drug Administration and has high potential for mental and physical dependence.
We besides have a variety of ongoing treatment and aftercare programs, including the 12 step program to prevent backsliding.
Read more: Xplay, Barrie
Types of Drug & Alcohol Testing Services Available in Houston.
- Six Panel Quick Screen Urine Test: A positive/negative test that screens for OxyContin, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, and THC (marijuana). Results are available within minutes of test administration.
- Lab Urinalysis: Urine is sent to a lab offsite to screen for alcohol, prescription medication, and illegal drugs. This analysis includes a report detailing the toxicity levels of substances present in the urine as well the presence of masking agents (“cleansers”) and evidence of adulteration or contamination.
- Breathalyzer: Administered onsite, this test screens for the presence of alcohol and provides results in seconds.
We provide drug and alcohol screen services for organizations that utilize the Defense Information System Agency ( DISA ) database including politics agencies, private companies, and Employee Assistance Program liaisons in the hauling, aerospace, airline, dragoon, and oil and boast industries .
DISA Database Alcohol and Drug Screening:
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT compliant testing)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PMHSA)
- United States Coast Guard
When treatment is recommended or required by jurisprudence, we collaborate with local courts, DWI lawyers, and criminal defensive structure attorneys to ensure our clients receive the services they need to attain and maintain graveness. Our addiction treatment center has coordinated with county courts and probation officers throughout Southeast Texas, including Angelina County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County and Harris County .
Our addiction treatment center provides rede and drug and alcohol addiction services for clients who are required by the court to attend an outpatient substance abuse program with a certified Substance Abuse Professional ( SAP ). We provide services for local residents a well as clients on probation from other counties .
Experienced Drug & Alcohol Addiction Counseling
All of the counselors we employ have personal feel in alcohol and drug addiction programs in addition to their academic qualifications. We believe that their personal feel enables our counselors to provide more meaningful drug and alcohol pervert treatment for our clients. In addition to their personal have and academician coach, our discussion professionals have years of practical guidance experience, education certifications, and many are board certified .
Counseling Staff at the Bay Area Recovery Center Central Houston Campus
Counselor Jerry Beasley, LCDC
- Primary Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
Substance Abuse Counselor JJ Barker, LCDC
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work in Progress
- Specializes in substance abuse and addiction counseling for outpatient clients.
Counselor Ada Meyers, MS, LPC, NCC
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (MS)
- Master Level Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Board Certified as National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Specializes in addiction counseling, individual counseling relationship and marriage counseling, and family counseling.
Counselor Billy Smith, LCDC, SAP, ADC
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ADC)
- Specializes in drug abuse counseling for clients suffering from drug or alcohol addiction.
Schedule An Intervention
Is person you love suffering from alcohol addiction or drug addiction ? We can help you plan and stage an interposition so that they can get the treatment they need. Contact us to learn more about our discussion programs and intervention serve .