Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Digital selling coordinators combine creative communication skills and technical foul savviness to devise, follow through, and manage an organization ’ south on-line marketing efforts.Digital selling coordinators spend most of their day in an office, spearheading a company ’ mho strategic growth efforts and using the latest world wide web and marketing systems to capitalize on stream trends. From leading electronic mail campaigns and marketing automation to executing clear, concise brand messaging across all on-line platforms, these professionals are experts at market in the digital kingdom .
Digital Marketing Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
Based on our analysis of current job listings, a digital commercialize coordinator ’ s core responsibilities include : Manage Company Website
Digital market coordinators are frequently the gatekeepers for their company ’ mho web site. Whether developing web message, ensuring all subject is up to date, or measuring the success of specific web pages, digital market coordinators make certain the web site performs at optimum capacity. Oversee Lead Generation Companies much rely on strategic digital marketing efforts to recruit new customers using highly comprehensive examination on-line acquisition systems. Digital commercialize coordinators frequently plan, oversee, and execute these efforts to hook new customers and increase merchandise or service sales. Analyze Trends The digital populace changes at breathtaking speeds. Digital market coordinators have a responsibility to keep themselves informed and mindful of all the latest developments in the industry. Create Effective Marketing Campaigns Using the latest engineering, digital marketing coordinators typically create and manage marketing campaigns on multiple digital platforms to boost tax income for party products identified as selling priorities. Campaigns might include e-mail and search engine optimization ( SEO ) and commercialize ( SEM ) strategies. Report Analytics Digital market coordinators typically monitor the results of digital market efforts and report any successes or shortcomings to the market and sales teams .
Digital Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
In addition to a creative mind and digital expertness, employers prefer digital market coordinators with the following substantive skills :
- Web coding – digital marketing coordinators are responsible for website management, which requires a strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Marketing automation – the digital marketing coordinator’s work happens across multiple digital channels. They are well-versed in the world of marketing automation and have a particularly strong understanding of SEO and SEM and how these practices drive revenue
- Social media savvy – digital marketing coordinators are familiar with the most current social media platforms and their effectiveness in promoting services and products to targeted audiences. Experience overseeing social media campaigns will serve prospective job candidates well
- Communication skills – a large part of the digital marketing coordinator’s day-to-day job is spent creating strong, brand-infused copy to reinforce a company’s mission and product value. Top-notch writing and editing skills are required
- Analytical skills – digital marketing coordinators must quantify and analyze campaign results and make recommendations on ways to improve or increase the success of marketing efforts
Tools of the Trade
Digital marketing coordinators frequently use the follow tools sidereal day to day :
- SEO and SEM campaign tools (Google Adwords)
- Email marketing campaign software (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Content management systems (WordPress)
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Digital Marketing Coordinator Education and Training
Although it ’ s not a universal necessity, most digital marketing coordinators have a bachelor ’ s degree in communications, market, business, or a relate field. In some cases, a high school diploma or GED with a few years of know in a selling character are sufficient .
Digital Marketing Coordinator Salary and Outlook
According to Glassdoor.com, the average wage for digital commercialize coordinators is about $ 67,000 a year, with lower pay workers earning about $ 43 per annum and higher paid digital commercialize coordinators making more than $ 86,000 a year. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment for advertising, promotions, and commercialize managers – a category that includes digital market coordinators – is expected to increase 10 percentage through 2026.
Intrigued and want to learn more ? Check out some of these resources with more information about all things market : American Marketing Association – membership to this organization grants you access to scholarly journals and publications that feature of speech well-researched information on market excellence Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional to Digital – generator Philip Kotler captures the challenges of transitioning marketing strategy from traditional print applications to up-to-date digital trends Digital Marketing Association – the DMA ’ s core objective is supporting marketing professionals and companies through department of education, certification, and early membership benefits The Art of Digital Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Creating Strategic, Targeted and Measurable Online Campaigns – this helpful resource will help you build strategic campaigns that meet the customer ’ second needs while besides meeting your company ’ sulfur objectives Get Scrappy: Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small – one marketing plan can ’ triiodothyronine fit all companies ’ needs, which is why technical Nick Westergaard wrote this insightful lead about marketing trends that work best for companies in light of their available resources
Digital Marketing Coordinator Resume Help
Explore these relate job titles from our database of hundreds of thousands of expert-approved resume samples :