If your cognition about the on-line learning management organization of Slippery Rock University is abject, hera is the brief data about it. For the detailed one, you can just go to its official web site .
Accessing SRU D2L
Reading: SRU D2L | Student Portal
For anyone who wants to access the D2L of Slippery Rock University, there are a total of three ways that you can try. Below is the explanation of each method .
The first one is MySRU.sru.edu. This one is the public D2L locate that is approved by the university. In club to sign in, you will have to use the first part of your SRU e-mail address and your Rockmail password. You will be brought into the MySRU portal vein, the one that will show you the registration and degree audit tools. If you want to access the D2L, please click on the D2L logo that can be found in the leave center foliate of the filmdom .
here is a exchangeable way as the one above. The beginning matter that you need to do is to go to the official web site of Slippery Rock University at www.sru.edu. You will be taken to its home page. In the upper right hand corner, you will be able to see a little logo that says My SRU. Please click that one and you will be directed to a login page where you need to enter your username and your password. For those who have no estimate, the username is your SRU e-mail address minus the SRU.edu while the password is your password that you have previously created. After entering these two, it is meter for you to click the sign in button.
The second one is d2l.sru.edu. This one is the alternative login site that can be used if the first one does not work. While the previous one takes you into the MySRU portal site and requires you to click a moment fourth dimension on the D2L logo, this one will take you into the learn environment and your list of courses. To be able to log in here, it is needed for you to use your dispatch SRU electronic mail address and your Rockmail password. Bookmarking this locate is recommended as it will take you to the D2L with just a couple of clicks .
The death one is sru.desire2learn.com/login. This one is known as the back door entrance. If you want to log in this site, you will have to use your dispatch SRU e-mail address and your Employee Self Service password. This one is able to be used for those the non-credit visitors and guests who need to access D2L or Desire2Learn. Basically, if you are the one without a Rockmail score. In summation, those who were issued a impermanent username and password are besides allowed to use this login web site .
What should you do if you can not sign in to D2L ? The password for Desire2Learn or D2L is the like one as the matchless that is used for MySRU, Rockmail, and logging on to the computers on campus. The faculty or the students might change one password, and they forget about the fact that it will change across all four systems mentioned earlier. The common issue happens when the Rockmail password of the scholar has expired and has been reset or changed, and they do not realize that D2L and MySRU besides use the same password.
If you forget your password or if you feel like person knows your password and you feel dangerous and want to reset your password, the best matter to do is to call x4357 to get aid. Some people might think the aid line at x4220 can reset or view their D2L, MySRU or Rockmail password, but it is not true. The help line at x4220 is able to be used by the non-credit visitors or guests with a temp D2L password .
Posting Files to SRU D2L
SRU D2L is not only intended for the students of Slippery Rock University but besides some other people like the staff and staff. It is besides normally used by the instructors. Sharing files to the students is one of the most common uses of SRU D2L. here is step by mistreat to do it :
- The first thing that you have to do is to log in to your D2L course.
- After logging in, it is time for you to click Content.
- For those who are working in a BRAND-NEW D2L course, please make a minimum of a module first before starting uploading files. To be able to create a module, you can just click the Add a module button located in the lower left corner.
- You will need to enter Course Documents in the text box that shows up.
- Do not forget to hit Enter after that.
- Once the page has been refreshed, the next thing is to click the blue New button before selecting Upload Files.
- Then, click My Computer in the center of the pop up window that shows up.
- In the next step, click Upload and find the file that you want to post. Upon finding the one to post, you can just choose it and then click Open. When the file browser is no longer around, click Add. You can also click Upload again and choose the additional files in case there are more items to upload.
- When everything is done, you will be directed back to the main Manage Content screen. In the end, the file that you just uploaded will not be able to be seen by your students.