We Handle a Wide Range of Dallas Car Accident Claims
The Dallas car accident attorneys at Kraft & Associates P.C., have been handling car accident claims since 1971 and the majority of our staff members have been with us for closely 25 years. During that clock time, we have seen many types of car accidents, including those that involve : This feel has given our team the cognition we need to tackle the building complex legal issues that frequently arise in these types of cases. It can, for example, be highly difficult to negotiate with the respective insurance companies that are frequently involved following a hard car accident. fortunately, our many years of experience has given us penetration into the inner workings of insurance companies, enabling us to seek utmost recompense for our clients and their families. There is no better time to call Kraft & Associates, P.C., Dallas hand truck wreck and cable car accident lawyers for a free reference to learn more about your questions regarding indemnity companies. While it is true that recovering damages can not always return an injure party to his or her pre-accident state of health, it can go a long way towards helping victims and their families pay off mounting checkup debt and focus on convalescence .
Determining Fault After a Car Accident
At Kraft & Associates P.C., we know what it ’ s like to be involved in a car crash and so use all of our resources, experience, and contacts to help our clients begin the hanker road to recovery. For exemplify, our legal team conducts exhaustive investigations of our clients ’ accidents, which includes visiting the scene of the collision, speaking with witnesses, assessing photograph of the wrong, consulting with accident reconstruction specialists, and obtaining police reports related to the accident.
Collecting this type of information gives our car accident attorneys an advantage when it comes to demonstrating demerit, which is a key component in any negotiation or test go .
Compensation After Being Injured in a Car Accident
Our Dallas car accident lawyers besides assist our clients with calculating damages, which could include recompense for :
- Past and future medical expenses;
- Lost wages incurred while the injured party was unable to work;
- Lost earning potential for future work if the injuries sustained by the victim were so severe that he or she suffers from a permanent disability;
- The cost of vehicle repair or replacement or expenses related to other property damage;
- The pain and suffering endured by the victim as a result of the car accident;
- Loss of affection between the victim and a family member; and
- Wrongful death, if the victim passed away as a result of his or her injuries.
In cases that involve gross negligence, courts are besides much willing to ordering punitive damages to the victim, which, unlike compensatory damages, are not intended to make the victim whole but to punish the at-fault party and deter alike impart in the future .
How Our Trusted Car Accident Attorneys Can Help in Dallas, TX
Our many years of experience have besides equipped our Dallas car accident lawyers to :
Read more: Online MBA | Maastricht School of Management
- Skillfully negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurer;
- Litigate a case in the Dallas County 14th District Court; and
- Resolve all related legal matters, including handling healthcare liens.
basically, our primary goal is to help our clients move on from their traumatic experiences equally promptly as possible, with the consolation and security they deserve. While this frequently involves helping car accident victims settle or try their claims in woo, our fast has a divers drill, which means that we can besides help our clients resolve a diverseness of legal issues, including those related to Social Security Disability claims .
What Steps Should You Take Next After a Car Accident in Dallas?
One of the first things that a car accident victim should do following his or her collision is to get medical attention if necessity and follow the repair ’ s treatment plan. At this point, the victim should besides contact the car accident attorneys at Kraft & Associates, P.C., deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as :
- Order a copy of the crash report from the local law enforcement agency that initially responded to the accident;
- Write a summary of what they remember about the accident;
- Collect all medical bills, photos, witness contact information, and repair estimates related to the accident;
- Refrain from speaking to an insurer, giving a recorded statement, providing access to medical records, or accepting a settlement offer without first speaking with a car accident attorney; and
- Stay away from social media, which includes posting photos of or comments about the accident.
Category : News