not indisputable if you ‘re fix for on-line memorize ? Click to enroll yourself in the on-line, self-paced Quest for Success Canvas course ! You can use this course for digest resources like NetTutor for free on-line tutoring ! To enroll, you ‘ll need to use your Canvas credentials ( see below ). If you fair want a agile usher rather, check out the scholar Quick-Start Guide to Canvas. You can besides view the “ Introduction to Canvas ” overview video recording below, or check out the FAQs & troubleshooting steps for extra back, or access in-person or call support through the Panther Learning Lab .
Log in Help
Your Canvas log in is DIFFERENT than your PAWS logarithm in ! To log in to your Canvas courses, follow the steps below :
1. Go to hartnell.instructure.com
2. Use the following credentials to log in:
Reading: Canvas Help for Students
Username: [Student ID #]
exercise : 1234567
Password: [8-digit date of birth]
example : 01011990 ( if your birthday is January 1st, 1990 )
3. Click “Log in”
That’s it! You should immediately see all of your Canvas courses .
still ca n’t log in ? Scroll down to the bottom of this page for more advance trouble-shoot steps .
Introduction to Canvas Video
200 – Canvas Overview for Students from Canvas LMS on Vimeo
If you still ca n’t log in or ca n’t see your courses, try double checking the postdate :
Read more: How Can I Learn the Quran While Working?
- Make sure you ‘ve been in full registered ( NOT waitlisted ) in PAWS and allow until the end of the function day ( M-F, 8 am to 5 phase modulation ) for your account to be cook. Example: If you registered at 8 am on Saturday, you will not be able to log in until Monday ( by 5 autopsy at the latest ) .
- Make certain your class has officially started ! sometimes your teacher will be able to make your course material available early, but normally it wo n’t be available until the official inaugural day of class .
- If you can see your course in Canvas but ca n’t go into your course so far, your teacher may not have published ( opened ) your course. Please email your teacher to see when s/he will publish your course .
- Your course may not show up in your Dashboard if you have respective Canvas classes ! To make sure it shows up in your Dashboard for easy access, go to “ Courses ” then click “ All Courses ”. You can then click the headliner icon next to any course you want to show up in your Dashboard, or you can go directly into the course by clicking its deed .
- If you ‘ve been fully registered in PAWS for more than 2 business days and you still do n’t see your path, it may be excessively early ! Courses are created in Canvas approximately 2 weeks anterior to the start of the semester, so do n’t fret if you do n’t see your courses so far .
- You may have forgotten your password. To reset your password, click “ Forgot Password ” at hartnell.instructure.com, and it will go to your Hartnell Student Gmail account (view instructions for accessing your student Gmail account ).
Read more: IELTS Training Centre in Dubai
- Learn more about the basic computer requirements for using Canvas or Zoom requirements
For more support
For more patronize with Canvas, visit our Academic Support Online FAQ. You can besides complete the Student PASS Help or Password Reset form. One of our staff members will get back to you. If you would like tutoring for your class, check our update Online Panther Learning Lab schedule .