This mail will be reviewing the beauty of Joseon Relief Sun SPF 50 .
beauty of Joseon is one of my go-to korean Skincare brands for simple, aboveboard skin care. then far, I ’ ve used the Beauty of Joseon Repair Serum and the Dynasty Cream. I got the Glow Deep Serum with Rice + Arbutin and the Glow Serum with Propolis + Niacinamide during Black Friday, and I ’ ll be using them later this class. Naturally, I ’ ve been impressed with their products so far. When they announced the release of their much-awaited sunscreen, I was estatic. First, I waited for the first batch of reviews from people who bought and used it. They were reasonably promising that I was immediately convinced to get one for myself. There were a couple key points I was looking out for, specially since I was looking to replace my winter sunscreen ;
- Chemical sunscreen with no white cast.
- Hydrating but feels like a moisturizer.
well, I recently bought and tried it, and I ’ thousand happy to plowshare my reviews and experiences with you .
beginning Impressions of the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun
According to Beauty of Joseon :
relief Sun : Rice + Probiotics SPF50+ PA++++ is Our new chemical sunscreen that applies gently on the peel and by besides including skin appeasement and brighten ingredients, it allows sensitive skin types to use it with still equally well Key features Lightweight skim forumla : The damp cream formula allows for fresh preoccupation without pilling or white cast. Rice extract 30 % + Grain probiotics complex : It contains grain fermenting lysate ingredients, which helps nourish the skin ’ s natural potency. SPF 50 certified from 2 separate labs in Korea and Spain .
simple and straight to the target !
Ingredient List & Sunscreen Filters
Before exploring the sunscreen filters used in this intersection, let ’ s take a count at the formula first. It is formulated with ;
- 30% Rice Extract
- Green Tea
- Ginseng Root Extract
- Vitamin E
- and a few Probiotics which are basically fermented ingredients.
If you have used Beauty of Joseon products in the past, you ’ ll be familiar with this recipe because it is like to what they have in other products .
As for the Sunscreen Filters, it is a chemical sunscreen with four filters. They include :
- Uvinul A Plus – for UVA protection
- Uvinul T 150 – for UVB protection
- Tinosorb M: a hydrid filter between that has both physical and chemical agents which provides both UVA and UVB protection.
- Uvasorb HEB – both UVA and UVB protection.
If you ’ re from the US, these filters will not be conversant to you because they ’ ra yet to be approved by the FDA. As a solution of the 2020 Korean Sunscreen scandal, which saw some brands pass off juke SPF ratings, Beauty of Joseon claims this sunscreen has been tested by two labs in Korea and Spain. The consequence has come out to show that this sunscreen is indeed sun protection factor 50+ .
Texture & Consistency
This has a legato, lightweight texture that immediately glides over your skin on application. It has been formulated so that all skin types can use this sunscreen, including people with medium peel. It is non-greasy and immediately disappears into your skin on application. Some people say it feels like a moisturizer. My dry, dehydrated clamber honestly doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate think sol, except you have oily to combination skin. then it will be a dream to apply. As person who is knee-deep into korean Skincare, there ’ sulfur nothing special about this sunscreen. It is like every other product in the korean marketplace .
price and Avaliabilty
For a 50ml product, it presently retails for about $ 13-15. If you manage to find it on sale, you can get it adenine low as $ 10. As always, try to shop around for the best deals. thankfully, it ’ s available at most asian retailers.
Read more: Beauty Brands – Wikipedia
review : smasher of Joseon Relief Sun SPF 50+
so, I used this sunscreen a few times, and I immediately didn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate like it. Like my dry, dehydrate skin said, ‘ immediately no ! ’ and I had no choice but to listen .
There are two areas where this sunscreen fell unretentive for me :
- It is hydrating but not moisturizing. Hence why your skin immediately feels hydrated on application but dries down and disappears completely into your skin. Again, for some skin types, this is perfect for them. But unfortunatly for me, it is not enough and I don’t want to expand my morning routine by adding a moisturizer. I want a two-in-one moisturizer-susncreen combo similar to what I already use. Goes without saying that this sunscreen left my skin dry.
- It has a tiny bit white cast on dark skin tones. It wasn’t until I was reasearching the sunscreen filters that I noticed that one of them is an hydrid. This means that it has both physical and chemical agents. I knew I wasn’t seeing things when I had to blend this sunscreen a couple of more times before it looked fine. I mean I have used suncreens that disappears into my skin in five seconds. So when I have to blend a bit, I know there’s a physical filter mixed somewhere. Again, this wouldn’t have been a deal breaker, I honestly wouldn’t have minded it. But the fact that the susncreen is not moisturizing enough made me give it up.
Asides from these two points, this sunscreen is perfective for anyone with sensitive, oily or combination skin. It is non-greasy ; besides semi-matte, won ’ thyroxine sting your eyes and is slowly to layer under makeup. While it didn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate make for me, I believe many more people will enjoy using it .
I ’ thousand honestly sad that the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun didn ’ thyroxine work for me. I mean I haven ’ metric ton had any issues whatsoever with the rest of their products so this is honestly merely a shame for me. thankfully, there are other options on the market .
Read more: Top 7 Types Of Makeup Brushes To Own
Rating : 4 out of 5 .