a friendly culture, and a family-oriented environment ? We are presently looking to add to our team !
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be creditworthy working in a fast-paced, team environment to fulfill our GM Dealership customer orders within our next-day delivery requirement. Salary Overview:
The pay up rate for this function ranges from $ 16-18 per hour based on feel.
Accessories of Chicago is separate of the nation ’ sulfur largest Accessories Distributor Group. Our deputation is to provide industry leading service to the GM Dealers in our markets, resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of GM Dealership profitableness. Our arrangement operates a $ 200M+ GM Accessories Distributor Installer ( ADI ) Group serving markets in Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, and Florida. Our organization besides operates a Ford Accessories Distributor in which we distribute OEM Ford Accessories to our exclusive markets throughout the Great Lakes Region. What we offer:
- 80 Hours of Vacation + 40 Hours of Sick Pay upon hire date.
- Holiday Pay effective 1st day of employment.
- 401k with company match.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance.
- Monthly Team Member Appreciation Events.
- Paid training.
- Team Member Recognition Program.
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
- Preventative Health Focus (open to all Team Members and spouses).
- Company stability – 70+ years.
- Weekly Pay.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
Read more: 2020 Trends In Digital Marketing
- Responsible for picking/pulling/building/shipping GM accessories orders for delivery.
- Adhere to and promote all safety policies and procedures.
- Greet walk-in dealership customers and fulfill orders as needed.
- Load trucks for daily local delivery.
- Inspect inbound shipments for damage and verify quantity vs. packing list and purchase orders.
- Restock inbound parts in correct bin locations in saleable condition.
- Maintain professional appearance: professional level of grooming and wear uniform daily.
- Perform housekeeping and other related duties as part of a team environment.
- Participate in special projects, meetings and/or other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to read, understand and follow verbal/written instructions in English.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check are a condition of employment
- Must be able to lift cartons and wheels of up to 60-70 pounds regularly throughout shift.
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse pick/pack fulfillment and distribution environment.
- Prior experience driving a forklift and/or parts picker.
- Prior Military Experience Welcomed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and forbid discrimination/harassment without see to race, color, religion, age, sex, home beginning, disability condition, genetics, protected veteran condition, intimate orientation, gender identity or construction, or any other characteristic protected by federal, department of state, or local anesthetic laws. B1
Category : News