Atk per hit
Reading: Blox Fruits Wiki
Not to be confused with the Cyborg (MISC) or Cyborg Race
The Cyborg is a floor 675 Boss. This Boss has a depleted find to get the Cool Shades, Accessory ( 1-2 % gamble ). He has a engender time of 30 ~ 35 Minutes. This Boss gives around 150k EXP
He can be found at Fountain City.
description : Defeat Cyborg reward : 10,000,000 ( 10M ) EXP. 20,000. Moves:
|Move||Description||Damage||Move Notes||How To Avoid|
|Rocket Barrage||Cyborg shoots multiple rockets at the player.||1k||None||Continually spam dash left or right, Observation might help as well as using the rock to block them.|
|Strong Right||Cyborg extends his arms and then retracts them back.||1k||This move is similar to both Rubber and Phoenix’s Cannon.||Keep a distance|
|Rising Fart Strike||Cyborg launches
himself into the air
|Around 1.5k||He seldom uses this move.||Keep a distance.|
- Use Ranged attacks. Only come close to him if the player have close-range stun moves. Make sure to stay far away from him.
- Behind the rock, his rocket range can hit the rock, but not hit the player.
- Perfect Timing. Many players die because they got hit by his rocket move when they did a stunning / freezing move.
- Have at least 2000+ Health and Energy. The player might run out of energy or health during this fight. The player can survive about 3 hits.
- The most dangerous move, is his “Rocket Barrage”, unless the player have about 5 dodges of observation
, but make sure to avoid his “Rocket Barrage” move when the player get close because that breaks observation and does decent damage.
- Use Barrier. It can knock him away from using his close-ranged attacks, and deflect his missiles as well as get close to him for 1.
- Deal as much damage as possible, he heals after about 10 seconds if haven’t dealt damage, in that time.
- Really, the best tip is to keep him behind the rock and spam ranged AoE moves.
- Ice fruit, since it can freeze, the Boss.
- Fishman Karate isn’t recommended unless the player’s Gun / Fruit / Sword has good stuns.
- Keep moving around, so the player can dodge his attacks.
- Elevated structures, like the windmill or the house roof, and use observation or perfect timing so the player could dodge whenever he use “Rocket barrage” ( if windmill, spam Skyjump so the player wouldn’t fall of when he do rocket barrage ) both of them are tall enough to dodge all of his attack but his “Rocket barrage”.
- Use Buddha. This will let the player to tank out two hits at only 1k health and will also defy all other tips, just get an autoclicker and spam a decent Fighting style.
This NPC is the final boss in the First Sea before the actor can enter the Second Sea ( There is the Ice Admiral boss, but he does not count as a normal Boss ) .