Table of Contents
Your Privacy: Overview
Reading: Accessories | lululemon HK
Collection of Your Information
lululemon may collect personal data in connection with your manipulation or buy of lululemon ’ south products and services, including at the Stores or through your use of the GEC or the Sites, which may include information provided in connection with the adopt activities :
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about lululemon’s products and services or sign up to receive lululemon’s newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from lululemon, whether at a Store or through the GEC or the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to lululemon.
- Requesting information or assistance from lululemon. lululemon may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding lululemon’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that lululemon may collect may include your name, username, password, electronic mail address, senesce, date of birth, sex, address, telephone total, credit poster and debit card numbers ( with termination dates ), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to lululemon, or in other communications to lululemon.You represent and guarantee that you have the right and agency or have obtained all necessity consents to provide any information, including any personal data of another person, that is provided by you to lululemon .
Like many websites, lululemon utilize “ cookies ” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites. A cookie is a little text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard campaign of your calculator. It can lone be read by the server that sent it to you.This data does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided lululemon with personal information .
Cookies help lululemon to improve the Sites and to deliver more personalize avail by enabling lululemon to estimate audience size and custom patterns ; to store data about your preferences ; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites .
Most web browsers mechanically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting lululemon ’ south cookies, you may follow your Internet browser ’ s steps for doing sol. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites .
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
lululemon collects transactional information and browse behavior on our web site. lululemon may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. lululemon uses the services of entrust third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the on-line experience. lululemon shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third gear party service provider on an aggregate footing but does not plowshare personal information for these purposes .
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate consumption of information, lululemon uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that lululemon collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other pervert .
however, Internet transmissions are never wholly secret or guarantee. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal data collected by lululemon, please contact : privacyofficer @ lululemon.com .
Use of Your Personal information
Upon lululemon ’ s collection of your personal information, lululemon may use such personal information internally, individually or in combination with preexistent information, for the follow purposes :
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with lululemon including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the GEC;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage lululemon’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect lululemon and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with lululemon’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving lululemon;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To service you, to tailor our content to you and/or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, by supplementing the information we collect about you with information from third parties; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
personal information collected by lululemon may be transferred to, stored and processed in countries where lululemon is located, including, but not limited to the United States, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia. While in another jurisdiction for process, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction .
From time to time, lululemon would like to send you information that lululemon considers may be of interest to you ( including lulumeon news program, our products and services, products and services of our selected partners, subsidiaries and affiliaties and invitiations to events ), but lululemon will only do this with your consent .
If you prefer not to receive lineal market communications from us or if you change your mind after providing your accept, you may withdraw your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe radio link provided in our direct selling broadcast electronic mail or SMS that is sent to you by lululemon. alternatively, you may contact us at gec @ lululemon.com to withdraw your consent .
Disclosure of Your Information
lululemon may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom lululemon hires to provide services on lululemon ’ mho behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, web site services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and early promotions, and answering customer questions about lululemon ’ s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located oversea. lululemon will alone provide those one-third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to lululemon and/or on lululemon ’ sulfur behalf. In the event that lululemon is involved in a clientele transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, amalgamation, amalgamation or any other character of acquisition, administration, securitization or financing involving lululemon, you consent to your personal information and any other data lululemon may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You besides consent to lululemon disclosing your personal information to legal, fiscal, indemnity, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or separate of lululemon ’ randomness clientele or operations ; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfil any early purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected ; or as otherwise permitted or required by law .
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal data that you provide will be retained by lululemon in accord with applicable laws. however, lululemon will take fair steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for lululemon business purposes .
lululemon recognizes the privacy interests of children and lululemon encourages parents and guardians to take an active function in their children ‘s on-line activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. lululemon does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. lululemon does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the long time of 18 .
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
lululemon does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive farther e-mail or SMS communications from lululemon ( except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request ), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a liaison provided in every broadcast electronic mail or SMS that is sent to you by lululemon. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from lululemon, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting : gec @ lululemon.com .
Access and Correction
lululemon will take all operable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date .
Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, lululemon will inform you of the universe, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that lululemon holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, lululemon will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
attention : privacy Officer
1818 Cornwall Avenue
electronic mail : privacyofficer @ lululemon.com